Planet calypso release notes 2019.0.4

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Features
  • Summer Mayhem now has the Assault game mode.
  • Created repeatable mining mission on Monria.

Changes
  • Slightly moved Hiryuu spawn south of Odysseus Landing.
  • Storm Coats have been designated as "Rare Item".
  • Updated some vegetation graphics.

Fixed Issues
  • Grounded 3 NPCs in Monria Hub that were floating above the floor.
  • You can now buy HyperStim FEN Edition with Platinum tokens as well.
  • Added weight to certain Angel Foot Guard variants that were missing it.
  • Corrected and polished several name and description strings.
  • Captain and Gunner professions no longer apply to Mayhem instances.
  • Covered up a hole in a wall at Chug's Hideout arena.
  • Corrected a texture clipping issue in an East Scylla Mountains outpost.
  • Corrected position of the East Scylla Mountains teleporter model.
  • Fixed an issue where Trade Terminals had inconsistent inventory.
  • Removed some items from Auction that shouldn’t be visible there, such as the Colonist Jumpsuit.
  • Corrected the boss HP objective string for the Medusa and Lahar defense Dynamic Events.
  • Reorganized Terminals in outpost South of Odysseus Landing.

Originally Posted Here

Still have not fixed the stage 5 Warlock Rewards :*(

finally u can spend the platinum tokens. gj!

"Captain and Gunner professions no longer apply to Mayhem instances."

I'd like to start lodging complaints that I have secondary profs as a result of playing this game that knock me out of mayhem competition as well. I am going to pretend I am the best thing since sliced bread and own space as well, just so you will listen.

Kind of sick that you would cater to these people who have ripped off your community for years....and ultimately were paid by the players to skill above and beyond, only to get a new chance to compete after complaints. These are the same people claiming they have some of the highest attributes in the game...and you are giving them a pass to compete with your newer players.

How about those of us who would need 40k+ in ESI cost alone and still not be able jump down into anything other than cat 10 to compete in this "event" .....we paid you too over the years, with our actual money, not by ripping off you customer base.

I use Mindforce now, so please make BLP not count. K thanks.

Last edited:
All looks good, but the proof of the pudding ....... Lets see what happens when we all try to log on.

What is "Summer Mayhem", is this part of migration or something new. I have not seen any reports of increased pheromone levels which is normally the precursor to the start of Migration.

All looks good, but the proof of the pudding ....... Lets see what happens when we all try to log on.

What is "Summer Mayhem", is this part of migration or something new. I have not seen any reports of increased pheromone levels which is normally the precursor to the start of Migration.

Summer Mayhem is a new mayhem which is now before migration...it was first introduced last year i think...Access through the global event list...

hmmm...still not working.
Do we need to worry?

We there yet?

{DELETED UNNECESSARY QUOTE}

I blame the Arabic Numerials ...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Captain and Gunner professions no longer apply to Mayhem instances."

I'd like to start lodging complaints that I have secondary profs as a result of playing this game that knock me out of mayhem competition as well.

I use Mindforce now, so please make BLP not count. K thanks.

I am one of those who fedback about this and really glad to see it changed.

The point is not secondary profs getting in the way, it’s professions that cannot psychically be used in mayhem being the ones which were used to ascertain your category.

I cannot physically use the mothership gun or my pilot profession in mayhem. You can use mindforce, blp, knife fighter whatever. ( I hunt with MF, if it was my laser putting me into the next category I’d have no issue, as I could use either).

All they have done is make the ones which you can actually use in mayhem the ones that determine category. A simple and sensible change, which I honestly really appreciate :)

Still no actual new content then.

Thank you for confirming, I must have missed this last year or maybe I went in once and didn't bother going back in

New Features
  • Summer Mayhem now has the Assault game mode

Please tell me its not gonna be boring 2h event with very little action/shooting?
Going by the name it should be more like we have on merry mayhem rather than those defend the flag type of events. I hope im right.

Reactions: Izz
Wormslayer/Vain armor parts still cause CTD.

Corrected position of the East Scylla Mountains teleporter model.

I don't see any difference.

Back