• Each Space planet local area now has normal PvP instead of lootable PvP
    • Each Space planet local area now has new spawners
  • Added a “Crosshair Opacity” slider in Options/Interface

Changes
  • Radar updated with an added icon for Lootable PvP
  • Leaving a PvP zone will now give correct zone debuff and timer
  • Mining claim sizes converted to arabic numerals
  • Moving an equipped item into storage will now automatically unequip it
  • Double Left Mouse Button click will now move an item to and from Storage when the UI is open
  • Quad Wing UI removed in first person
  • Gunner UI for stationary turrets and motherships have had the Grid UI removed

Fixed Issues
  • Fixed Client crashes
  • Fixed the text for several items
  • Fixed an issue where Waypoint for special targets didn’t appear
  • Fixed an issue where Gender selection at crafting terminal was incorrect for some items

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

I wonder how big that local space area is, but it sounds almost too good to be true :wtg: Wouldn't say no if it included all the way over to the training grounds.

New Features

• Space content

• End of an era? :)

New Features

• Space content
  • Added a “Crosshair Opacity” slider in Options/Interface
!
Changes

So far so good - namely on 'paper'. Now let's see if EU will update now on the computer I'll be heading for shortly. If not, then I'll be annoyed.
Even then, potentially nice changes, I repeat, potentially nice....

So far so good - namely on 'paper'. Now let's see if EU will update now on the computer I'll be heading for shortly. If not, then I'll be annoyed.
Even then, potentially nice changes, I repeat, potentially nice....

It won't. :yup:

fail_771784.jpg

Last edited:
New Features

• Space content

Changes

Originally Posted Here

• So assuming that you can go on warp and return from warp in the non-lootable pvp zones, this will practically stop pirates from camping stations and get them more active on mining warp gates i assume.
    Many equus warp providers may start carrying passengers with loot since start and endpoint of their warp are no longer lootable, leaving the only intercept point at warpgates.
    See you all out there, these gates could turn out to become busy places ;)

nice work
, client loader east 1GB of mine 20 GB/month limited connection i use when work..
and dll only 100 MB of content
stopped dll and will try again when get home

So assuming that you can go on warp and return from warp in the non-lootable pvp zones, this will practically stop pirates from camping stations and get them more active on mining warp gates i assume.
Many equus warp providers may start carrying passengers with loot since start and endpoint of their warp are no longer lootable, leaving the only intercept point at warpgates.
See you all out there, these gates could turn out to become busy places ;)

Really good thoughts but I don't think pirates are going to care about warps anymore. You can log off as passenger and be able to craft warp mine you need Generic transformer which is a really rare thing and after all, you can catch Forgo without loot. ;)

Really good thoughts but I don't think pirates are going to care about warps anymore. You can log off as passenger and be able to craft warp mine you need Generic transformer which is a really rare thing and after all, you can catch Forgo without loot. ;)

Cant logoff on an equus/firebird and those are going lots round the universe - likely more then privateers/motherships.

I see servers down for a longer time than usual
Must have met some problems regarding the arabic number integration... The system can't handle the arabic words.
This change was very much needed :scratch2:

Imagine the 100h works done to learn arabic and then impliment it. The coffee cost and the man power wasted :silly2:

New Features

So is it now possible to safely fly from Caly to CP (and vice versa)?

Last edited:
Left channel: #cyrene
Left channel: #arkadia
I was afraid of this. And the controls are still a half-broken construction site. I know there are short-term and long-term projects and not all of the team is working on just one thing at a time. And ofc I like that something is done about Space, haven't had a chance to try it out yet but looks like a step in a good direction. Yet it has me worried we're falling back into old bad habits again. Dennis, we had a brief period of intense communication after the camera & control system update where feedback was implemented almost instantaneously. Can't we just get this finished before moving on to the next big project? And those cursed chat channels are just surreal. I don't know what to do, want to say thanks for some things and pull someone's hair out at the same time.
:shots:

I see servers down for a longer time than usual
Must have met some problems regarding the arabic number integration... The system can't handle the arabic words.
This change was very much needed :scratch2:

Imagine the 100h works done to learn arabic and then impliment it. The coffee cost and the man power wasted :silly2:

Literally the most retarded thing I have ever read. This wasn't even part of this update and that is literally a 10 second update statement to a database. It's an alpha numeric character which will be treated by the codebase and display exactly the same.

So is it now possible to safely fly from Caly to CP (and vice versa)?

only tested it from flying from the Space Station to Calypso. I still got the warning but the indicater on the radar showed that it is pvp and that I am close to lootable zone (so not within). However, at the time flying I did not find someone who wanted Dung(1).
So this is not really a confirmation.

the problem with entering the game on 32-bit Windows is not solved. Will that ever happen?

Is it not time to change to a Win 64 system? Win 32 is outdated now! Only a small group of ppl use win 32 this days.

Is it not time to change to a Win 64 system? Win 32 is outdated now! Only a small group of ppl use win 32 this days.

fully agree! i mean, how much RAM do you guys have in your PCs? 4 GB or even less? :lolup:

(PS: 4 GB both System + GPU RAM together)

what are "arabic numerals"? :dunce:

what are "arabic numerals"? :dunce:

1 2 3 4

As opposed to I II III IV which are Roman Numerals

Personally I preferred Roman, I'd rather see XIII not 13.

1 2 3 4

As opposed to I II III IV which are Roman Numerals

Personally I preferred Roman, I'd rather see XIII not 13.

While they numerals do look nicer on some items. I think the trade off for, ya know, actually being able to search AH for ANY item that uses them is far more beneficial.

No more 'Search: Socket I Component'

Results...
Socket I
Socket II
Socket III
Socket IV
Socket VI
Socket VII
Socket VIII
Socket IX

While they numerals do look nicer on some items. I think the trade off for, ya know, actually being able to search AH for ANY item that uses them is far more beneficial.

No more 'Search: Socket I Component'

Results...
Socket I
Socket II
Socket III
Socket IV
Socket VI
Socket VII
Socket VIII
Socket IX

Exactly...

only tested it from flying from the Space Station to Calypso. I still got the warning but the indicater on the radar showed that it is pvp and that I am close to lootable zone (so not within). However, at the time flying I did not find someone who wanted Dung(1).
So this is not really a confirmation.

Noticed that too, but no one near to kill me.
Confirming that is not a lootable area, TP taxes from SS to planet won't make sense.

what? space changes sound good. but, can't be that great since there's no pirates bawling their eyes out here.

what? space changes sound good. but, can't be that great since there's no pirates bawling their eyes out here.

it is possible that Mindark changed politics and if pirates were their workers, as a great majority of players believe, they would only pay attention to their boss. In any case, piracy was the most destructive and useless to the economy of Entropy Universe, seen as a whole.:wtg:

Nice update - thanks. :)

didnt tower since 2014 thank you for the update <3 6k tower on arkadia moon.

Reactions: Geo
Next Island VU notes

Next Island got a massive 370 Mb download and the NI notes have just been posted on the NI Facebook page. I'll copy it here.

VU 16.4.0 Next Island Development Notes:
15+ new quests.
3 new daily missions, with several new wavespawns.
2 new vehicles, including a new player account bound Strider available in an exploration quest obtained at the docks near Crystal Peak.
Many new structures as part of the redesign. The quests at the docks will lead you to most of these.
Planet terraforming has resulted in new waterways for eventual boat transport.
A new bog area for hunting death drakes has appeared in the north.
All new terminals.
All new teleports, one for each faction.
Adjustments have been made to the iron missions, some previous bugs are fixed now.
All new turrets.
All new televators.
Several creature spawns have been added, most notably a shark spawn at Resa Docks. Do not fall in without proper gear.
Several new mining zones have been added to the desert area in the northwest of the map, as a preempt to the mining redesign coming next VU.
Next Island specific ores/enmatters have been added into the mining zones.
General terrain and texture improvements.
General loot rebalancing and redesign.
Rhondonite has been reintroduced to the loot so that craftables utilizing this are usable again, per player request.
Brown papoo spawn has been added, per player request.
Low maturity chimera spawn has been added, per player request. Both of these spawns are near the main Loyalist areas.

Back