Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Vehicles work on Toulan? Hmm....

Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.2

June 11 2019

View attachment 707

New Content:

. Vehicles are now fully operational anywhere on Toulan, due to recent readings showing reduced Nawa radiation across the planet.

. A new Commercial & Residential structure is being built at Nahar City, more details coming soon.

Fixes:

. Exchanging Sabikah into Mirsal Tokens at Mirsal Exchanger NPC in Nahar City Center, now has a cool down in between exchanges, for one hour that is counted whether the player is logged in or not.

. NPC Maher [133960, 95103] who provides Qaydar/Baydar/Shamsdar Full Cards, is now trading them for the correct value of Mirsal Tokens for each.

. Fixed the errors appearing when trading Card Parts for Universal Ammo with NPC Salhoob [133960, 95103]

Known Issues With Fix Priority:

. Karmoosh Lateef Pet, buff is still pending but scheduled to be addressed in an upcoming patch.

. Loot mobs parts adjustments as well as mining resources found are still being addressed at an ongoing pace.

Very nice,........

Almost a reason to go there again!

Next maybe some lv60+ non-boss mobs :)

So now you can use your vehicles on the planet but Vixen pet is still stuck on RT even at level 7 - bit of hypocrisy going on here me thinks, especially in light of the Dhampyre being allowed.

LET MY VIXEN OUT

So now you can use your vehicles on the planet but Vixen pet is still stuck on RT even at level 7 - bit of hypocrisy going on here me thinks, especially in light of the Dhampyre being allowed.

LET MY VIXEN OUT

The no-vehicles-on-Toulan was a planet specific restriction on activity by Toulan. There is nothing here about allowing a Toulan-only restricted item to spawn off planet. Personally, I'd like all of the stupid, juvenile RT crap to be restricted to RT, but I can at least not go there. :D I hope if your Vixen is ever allowed off of RT, that other planets could still choose to prohibit it locally.

Peace, Miles

Guess we still gotta wait another year to only get loot back to what it was before!

(please fix tabtab loot and hide drops on all mobs, thanks :D)

Back