PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images

Aakas Island Arkadia up for sale.

Heres your chance to own a Virtual Island and two unique mission chain Mobs.

Get in touch with me ingame if you serious about owning Land in Entropia.
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 06-28-2019 at 06:26.

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images

Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Aakas Island is Up for sale. Both the ClubHouse, Entire Island. Two Unique Mission Chain Mobs, found also and only in Aakas Instances.

Im quitting the Game, for a RL startup.

Interested parties may get in touch with me.

Going for exact price I bought it for. 200K Ped. Clean. Two Deeds.

With Personal Crafting Terminal, furniture, shopkeepers, etc.. 250 000 PEDs. As it stands now.
    I have collected most DNA parts , including Cartridges for Making : " Mutated Magurg Males". Unfortunately No Magurg Heart, and Mutation agent, looted yet. I will ofc, include all of the collected items, in the deal, so the future owner, may continue the endeavor.

Take note. The entire Island has three seperate covered locations with a active Turret, revive Terminal, Storage Terminal, Repair terminal, TT Terminal.

DNA- Magurg Male x 2 and Ubo x 2. @ Creature Management and LA Management Terminal Tower.

It should also be pointed out, how stringentlly responsible ownership of this island, is. The Propriator owner, must be aware, that Magurg Males drop Magurg Pincers. A Unique Craft recipe item found only on Aakas Island Magurg Males. It would be really irresponsible to , not leave at least one Mob DNA, of both Mobs, as Normal. This is crucial. Thus mutating only one strand, not all. The Pincers are used in the manufacturing of majority Arkadian Armor Plates. No Magurgs, no Pulsar plates all around. Notwithstanding the fact that Magurg Males Love to poop out shopkeepers, and hunters regularlly loot those. ESIs and UL Never Guns, like pistols and Rifles also drop from Magurg Males.
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 06-28-2019 at 07:11.

I'm interested as I really like this land area and would like a chance to popularize arkadia a bit, but my timeline would push this sale to January 2020 at the earliest. Let me know if that works for you and your schedule with the new startup and all.

Obviously, not a hard commitment. Talk to you soon, hopefully.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm interested as I really like this land area and would like a chance to popularize arkadia a bit, but my timeline would push this sale to January 2020 at the earliest. Let me know if that works for you and your schedule with the new startup and all.

Obviously, not a hard commitment. Talk to you soon, hopefully.
    First come first serve Nothing personal If it doesnt sell by then, I will cross the bridge, when I get to it

Honestlly, dont get your hopes up. It will sell fast. I have already 5 prominant players, showing serious intrest, and theyre going for the Package deal. Personal crafting terminal, is a very rare and expensive item, rendering the user/owner, access to the auction also, whilst crafting. Thats not so strange either, as I put in a lot of efford and money, to decorate the Club, estetically correct, fitting the Island theme acuratelly. Most love it. Im surprized you havent taken a closer look. But thats okay
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 07-02-2019 at 15:00.

It is still there?

Hello.
    Is the title still on sale?
    Thank's

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodooboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello.
    Is the title still on sale?
    Thank's
    Yes it is, PM me or get in touch with me ingame pls. Thanks. Sry for late response. Actually two title deeds. One for LA Marker and Mob Spawn and one for the Clubhouse.