PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Please make the dropships from the Oratan payback mission space worthy.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 – 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another idea/fix: Make the lootable pvp zone area RED on map all the time just like on planetside.
    And remove the msg you get when u enter space you have entered lootable pvp zone, which is false now.
    Almost gave me a heart attack a few times.
    I would prefer if there was a toggle to switch pvp/lootable layer on spacemap on/off.
    And there needs to be a fix for the messages when entering lootable / non-lootable - currently all messages warn about lootable even when its just normal pvp.

I'm surprised to see this feedback, because paying for warp transportation is almost obsolete with this update..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xxPriestxx View Post
    I'm surprised to see this feedback, because paying for warp transportation is almost obsolete with this update..
    That's funny. Sounds like something a Pirate would say.. oh wait a sec...

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ●° .∘· ↭ ·⌀ .• ◦· ⌱
    BUYING:[Armor Plating Mark.7A, SGA Edition]x1

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    TeamVaryag
    Images
    But pirates often say sensible and interesting stuff.
    And what Priest said was spot on - he did say "almost"

I mean.. I'm being serious. Everyone is talking about how this affects pirates, but I would be quite a bit more pissed off if I owned a Mothership. Just sayin...

Anyway, so the game has changed. No biggie . Tactics change too.

Peace.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xxPriestxx View Post
    I guess that would depend entirely on why people use the services in the 1st place. Personally I think peoples time is important too! With very busy irl schedules they don't want to blow an hour of playing time or be late for events or meeting up with they're friends. I'd have to say more than 50% of clients are more concerned with time than safe transit. Our perspectives very much depend on services offered. Clearly my service is more about time being VIP but there's definitely solid reasons to continue warping via VIP or scheduled not to mention its still lootable in large sections between planets.
    Last edited by mspatterson; 06-14-2019 at 23:25.
    ✘✘✘ ViP™₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/RXEDNUh

True, and agreed. It changes the game for both of us, will be fun to see how...much

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Stanley Miles Stardust
    Society
    Al-Nahar Wanderers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I had this comment in another thread, where it was off-topic. This is where it belongs:

After some more hunting last night: My biggest issue with space hunting is still targeting - the hit box on Cosmic Horrors and others is so sensitive that is still very difficult not to waste shots as the target indicator flickers between red and white. (This was difficult with the old UI as well. I've worn out a couple of Quads hunting - I'm not inexperienced)

Peace, Miles
    "The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function.”
    Albert Bartlett

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I had this comment in another thread, where it was off-topic. This is where it belongs:

After some more hunting last night: My biggest issue with space hunting is still targeting - the hit box on Cosmic Horrors and others is so sensitive that is still very difficult not to waste shots as the target indicator flickers between red and white. (This was difficult with the old UI as well. I've worn out a couple of Quads hunting - I'm not inexperienced)

Peace, Miles
    Weird I can cycle 200 to 500 ped in a quad on comics and not take any damage and maybe miss only a few times at most. Few being less then 10 shots over a 500 ped run.

If anyone aside from my enemies wants help learning quad hunting feel free to message me for some free lessons.

I know many players that have more experience in game than me, but very few with the amount of hours quad hunting space mobs as me, so no insult intended to anyone with this offer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast