Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images

Space Hunting Suggestion

Ok..Ok..We are moving in the right direction with Space friendly players and mobs..

Now, Can we figure out a way to repair ship or buy special something so we can repair quad WHILE in them, instead of after a bit having to land just to repair? It would be great to have quad team/shared hunts but such trouble having to land just to repair. I picture loads of quads just blasting and shooting a future boss mob now without hindrance or worry and just peaceful game play.
    Let this momentum keep rolling and happiness

Can this be done at next board meeting of minds there..can we throw this around and see what can be developed or redeveloped?

Please and Thank You.
    Last edited by Thorns Rose; 06-14-2019 at 05:30.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    If MA was to do anything like this, I think it would make the most sense for only Sleipnirs and VTOLs to have the option for an attachment like this. They should only be able to repair Other ships, but not themselves.
    This could open up a whole new Profession of Repairmen, that could be hired similar to fappers.

Also, I think when MA adds Space Mining of the asteroids, it should be the Sleipnir and VTOLs that have the mining tool attachment as well or introduce a whole new class of spacecraft for repairing and mining in space.

These would be the worker bees of space.

Geo

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ● .∘ ↭ ⌀ . ◦ ⌱
    BUYING:[Armor Plating Mark.7A, SGA Edition]x1

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Leroy Casper Hunter
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Images
    How about an EVA Suit that works similar to armor? Perhaps with jet-pak attachments?

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ..see above from Geo
    That's an interesting twist, like small fish that clean other bigger fish.
    I guess it depends on what plans MA already have for any changed functionalities of space-faring vessels and any new ones, and I'm sure many players want the added freedom of repping their quads themselves from the pilot seat (or at a pinch from passenger seat)... certainly an interesting thought though!

I feel like if you're allowed an attachment on the ship to do this, it would devalue privateer. However, if they could implement some type of docks near the hunting grounds, sort of like a mini SS where you can repair, that would be nice. You could even have a bunch of the noobies sit up there who wanna skill repairs for quad hunters.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    • Astronauts with a pipe attached to their space suit and the spaceship. The player can go within a limited radius from their spaceship and will also move when the spaceship is moved. Players can use their weapon / mining gear to mine asteroids / shoot space mobs. Warp travel will require all dispatched players to get in first before getting into warp
    • With the 1st point, smaller space mobs so lower lvl players can also participate
    • Space-wide boss event contribution. E.g. Giant Space Ctulhu that spawns after a record number of killed space mobs has been reached. The boss will be as big as a planet (example only)
    • With 1st point, new space gear BPs for crafters to craft.
    • Giant Dropship that spawn every several hours at a random location in space, spawning robots that fly around the dropship and destroying any passerbys
    • Space Station invasion event like the forts in Calypso
    • Planetside, but also involve space: Meteors. A meteor will travel from deep space towards a random planet at slow speed. When the meteor crashes on a planet, the crash site will be spawning ground for new space mobs that can be hunted on planetside for several days. This also encourages space travel to less-populated planet
    Last edited by ihazbackup; 06-14-2019 at 12:44. Reason: typo

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    However, if they could implement some type of docks near the hunting grounds, sort of like a mini SS where you can repair, that would be nice. You could even have a bunch of the noobies sit up there who wanna skill repairs for quad hunters.
    There already are floating docks in the game, they're called motherships.

Just that neither mothership owners nor repairing OJs wouldn't be arsed to go to some back of beyond for just one or two quad hunters, the critical mass is likely a dozen or so. Now, if MA threw in a HSL event on some space mobs...
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post

Just that neither mothership owners nor repairing OJs wouldn't be arsed to go to some back of beyond for just one or two quad hunters, the critical mass is likely a dozen or so. Now, if MA threw in a HSL event on some space mobs...
    Victory Mothership has been stationed at a Cosmic Nesting Grounds hunting with Quads all week.

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ● .∘ ↭ ⌀ . ◦ ⌱
    BUYING:[Armor Plating Mark.7A, SGA Edition]x1

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Brendan Slick Gould
    Society
    General - NBK Army
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post

I don't know about this.. Have they been asked? They may come up with a rate to handle a Quad hunting trip with a few repairers on the flight deck.
    "Entropia Universe time: 2017-04-24 01:45:28
    [Space Travel][Yoshii Yoshii Lem] If you like struckture and order Normandie and Kronan are good choices."

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    I went up to try a little space hunting last night and killed maybe 15 mobs before my choice was to fly all the way back to the SS or do the relog thing, then fly back. That's not going to work. Need more SI and/or a way to repair our own ships while in space. You should not have to buy a 50k+ ship or rely on an owner of one to hunt in space. Imagine having to take 10 minutes to do repairs every 15 mobs planetside... Also, imagine I can't hunt unless I'm nearby someone else who owns an uber gun...
    Last edited by Xen; 06-14-2019 at 13:41.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast