Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    je jak bam
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    +1

and because too short, give one summer atrox egg to all mayem participants.

Ahhhh, the eggggggg!!!!!
    jak

Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    Ahhhh, the eggggggg!!!!!
    Sunny side up please !
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tees Maar Khan
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    No this is a separate bug, I am dead, laying dead where I was killed, and can only swap weapons not fire them, as I lay dead...on the ground dead.

I CANNOT go to the revive, because I am still laying dead. If I use T ( works since it thinks I am alive) It times out after 60 seconds and nothing. Only solution is to quit the game and lose progress and time on pills.
    a week or so ago i died while hunting warlocks...revived and was still dead laying on the ground...tpd back still laying dead on the ground carried on shooting mob while still laying dead on the ground and looted while still laying dead on the ground...carried on hunting for next hour or so while laying dead on the ground....

after relog i was alive again

Regards
    Tees

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TeesMaarKhan View Post
    a week or so ago i died while hunting warlocks...revived and was still dead laying on the ground...tpd back still laying dead on the ground carried on shooting mob while still laying dead on the ground and looted while still laying dead on the ground...carried on hunting for next hour or so while laying dead on the ground....

after relog i was alive again

Regards
    Tees
    Y silly bug, I think its somehow tied to resto and perhaps arson timers, but my job is to kill bosses if I can, not figure out why we are instant zombies...

or taking a dirt nap while hunting..... like some people......

*sets alarm clock to wake on HOF

Join the fun at FORGOTV on Twitch!
    Regular giveaways and the best viewers on Twitch!
    Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Entropia Utilities - search my items, blueprints + wiki data - updated!
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 575k+ skills

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Shawn Thark Columbo
    Society
    German White Angels
    Images
    is there any other way to get rif of the debuff except dying? I cant, for the life of me, not figure any other way?
    “Likest thou jelly within thy doughnut?"

"Nay, but prithee, with sprinkles 'pon it instead, and frosting of white.” I said solemnly,

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Lucky Angel Bob
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Please move the exit portal some distance from the revive !

Is the 2nd time I exist accidentally after dying and clicking auto use on healing tool
    Improved loot = bad returns throughout the day for many, nice loots for few selected ones within an hour
    Auto-aim = simple way to fill your chat with "Failed..." messages | MU = something you hear a lot about but its missing from your loots
    Hunting = activity you could do if weaps weren't nerfed to insane prices | Crafting = activity to undertake if you consider you have an excess of funds

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_A View Post

Is the 2nd time I exist accidentally after dying and clicking auto use on healing tool
    Agree. Move This.

Even worse, go to the repair terminal and click it. The zoom will make it so that the Exit button on Repair Terminal, is directly above the exit for the instance.

I actually had a moment of thought that this was done on purpose to cause people to accidentally leave and leave mobs damaged. For now, I'll just believe it's an oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_A View Post

Maybe you did not press auto-use button? You may have pressed a multifunction button "F". The letter of this button represents the four-letter word that comes to the head of a person when using this button. I personally deleted this button from my keyboard a few months ago, because of countless confusions.
    It is really will be good if the two points are at a greater distance, but I think they are next to each other completely deliberately...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Would like a comment from an MA official. I don't see much point in playing atm if scores aren't being recorded, screenshots could be fraudulent, the event could be reset, and who knows what else
    We need some communication on this issue.

This apparently is still happening, I continued on thinking the hot fix actually fixed it but I guess not.

I have 5 mins left on my timer just in case, but would love to know when it is actually safe to complete this mission.

Shitty communication when people report issues, you issue a hot fix...and nothing changed. No word through all of it.

2 days on support cases over this from others, over 3 days for mine.....crickets.

If you cant even commit enough effort to have staff on hand to help people out in your big event...then why should we commit the effort? At least act like you care....for job security's sake.

Join the fun at FORGOTV on Twitch!
    Regular giveaways and the best viewers on Twitch!
    Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Entropia Utilities - search my items, blueprints + wiki data - updated!
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 575k+ skills

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    We need some communication on this issue.

This apparently is still happening, I continued on thinking the hot fix actually fixed it but I guess not.

I have 5 mins left on my timer just in case, but would love to know when it is actually safe to complete this mission.

Shitty communication when people report issues, you issue a hot fix...and nothing changed. No word through all of it.

2 days on support cases over this from others, over 3 days for mine.....crickets.

If you cant even commit enough effort to have staff on hand to help people out in your big event...then why should we commit the effort? At least act like you care....for job security's sake.
    Yes, there are 0 scores still for annihilation so I'm sure others are finishing after the "fix" and it's not working properly.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast