Summer Mayhem 2019

Dev team fixing summer mayhem:

lolma.gif

Ok what u can do, when u are dead, but actually at the revival, equip long range tagger and shoot 1 mob

it will run over to the revival and kill u again then u revive normally.

No this is a separate bug, I am dead, laying dead where I was killed, and can only swap weapons not fire them, as I lay dead...on the ground dead.

I CANNOT go to the revive, because I am still laying dead. If I use T ( works since it thinks I am alive) It times out after 60 seconds and nothing. Only solution is to quit the game and lose progress and time on pills.

Last edited:
Each mayem edition we think we reached the bottom in terms of QA bugs and mishandling of customer relationship.

Each Mayem edition we are deceived and find out what we thought to be the bottom, was just another ceiling which could be dug through.

and they dug.

And dug again.

Wonderful !

Hey MA!

Anyway since i lost now 2 days MA in all kinds of bugs i want u to prolong the mayhem event until 8 juli as ur way to saying sorry to uss. I also lost my time i can play this event in all these bugs i could play this week and 1 half a day on 1 juli .... so its only fair that u prolong the mayhem until 8 juli and i belive many would love that also and it would benefit u also. That said only if no bugs tho :)

Regards,

MeanMachine

Hey MA!

Anyway since i lost now 2 days MA in all kinds of bugs i want u to prolong the mayhem event until 8 juli as ur way to saying sorry to uss. I also lost my time i can play this event in all these bugs i could play this week and 1 half a day on 1 juli .... so its only fair that u prolong the mayhem until 8 juli and i belive many would love that also and it would benefit u also. That said only if no bugs tho :)

Regards,

MeanMachine

+1

and because too short, give one summer atrox egg to all mayem participants.

No this is a separate bug, I am dead, laying dead where I was killed, and can only swap weapons not fire them, as I lay dead...on the ground dead.

I CANNOT go to the revive, because I am still laying dead. If I use T ( works since it thinks I am alive) It times out after 60 seconds and nothing. Only solution is to quit the game and lose progress and time on pills.

a week or so ago i died while hunting warlocks...revived and was still dead laying on the ground...tpd back still laying dead on the ground carried on shooting mob while still laying dead on the ground and looted while still laying dead on the ground...carried on hunting for next hour or so while laying dead on the ground....

after relog i was alive again :D

Regards
Tees

a week or so ago i died while hunting warlocks...revived and was still dead laying on the ground...tpd back still laying dead on the ground carried on shooting mob while still laying dead on the ground and looted while still laying dead on the ground...carried on hunting for next hour or so while laying dead on the ground....

Regards
Tees

Y silly bug, I think its somehow tied to resto and perhaps arson timers, but my job is to kill bosses if I can, not figure out why we are instant zombies...

or taking a dirt nap while hunting..... like some people...... :)

*sets alarm clock to wake on HOF

is there any other way to get rif of the debuff except dying? I cant, for the life of me, not figure any other way?

Please move the exit portal some distance from the revive !

Is the 2nd time I exist accidentally after dying and clicking auto use on healing tool :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is the 2nd time I exist accidentally after dying and clicking auto use on healing tool :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Agree. Move This.

Even worse, go to the repair terminal and click it. The zoom will make it so that the Exit button on Repair Terminal, is directly above the exit for the instance.

I actually had a moment of thought that this was done on purpose to cause people to accidentally leave and leave mobs damaged. For now, I'll just believe it's an oversight.

Maybe you did not press auto-use button? You may have pressed a multifunction button "F". The letter of this button represents the four-letter word that comes to the head of a person when using this button. I personally deleted this button from my keyboard a few months ago, because of countless confusions.
It is really will be good if the two points are at a greater distance, but I think they are next to each other completely deliberately...

Would like a comment from an MA official. I don't see much point in playing atm if scores aren't being recorded, screenshots could be fraudulent, the event could be reset, and who knows what else

We need some communication on this issue.

This apparently is still happening, I continued on thinking the hot fix actually fixed it but I guess not.

I have 5 mins left on my timer just in case, but would love to know when it is actually safe to complete this mission.

Shitty communication when people report issues, you issue a hot fix...and nothing changed. No word through all of it.

2 days on support cases over this from others, over 3 days for mine.....crickets.

If you cant even commit enough effort to have staff on hand to help people out in your big event...then why should we commit the effort? At least act like you care....for job security's sake.

We need some communication on this issue.

This apparently is still happening, I continued on thinking the hot fix actually fixed it but I guess not.

I have 5 mins left on my timer just in case, but would love to know when it is actually safe to complete this mission.

Shitty communication when people report issues, you issue a hot fix...and nothing changed. No word through all of it.

2 days on support cases over this from others, over 3 days for mine.....crickets.

If you cant even commit enough effort to have staff on hand to help people out in your big event...then why should we commit the effort? At least act like you care....for job security's sake.

Yes, there are 0 scores still for annihilation so I'm sure others are finishing after the "fix" and it's not working properly.

Regards
Tees

As game dev. I would say, that this is a typical Server/Client Problem... some thing was outsynched on animation, or so. Restarting the game solve the outsync, in most cases.

well i just finished my 10h (cat6 tho) and I got a leaderboard with all the participants who finished already as well and also saw my place. So I guess its save to finish it!

I also had problems in the begining. I lost about half an hour which wasnt tracked or was substracted or what ever, but the other 9.5h were fine.

I have another question tho: is there a way to get that leaderboard back? Like can i check it again now? or only immediately after I finished?

Regards
Thark

Yes, there are 0 scores still for annihilation so I'm sure others are finishing after the "fix" and it's not working properly.

Just had a mini update on client loader...and seems they fixed it.

I see scoreborard now but my score is still not in. and my mission still says 0 sec ... and does not release the score to the board.

My mission is still paused at 0s left and my score not registered, you're not the only one.

Just had a mini update on client loader...and seems they fixed it.

Yes we released a small client patch to solve the scoreboard parameter issue.

I think you should release 2 million more small patches so we can play like normal gamers in 2019.
Try play your own game guys, it helps a lot to identify problems.Reading just charts and statistics won't help, go there in the middle of the field with people and do what they do.Maybe have an internal quest : which Mindark employee lose the least for quarter 2 & 3 on 2019 playing their own game xD or maybe do another level 1-70)

Last edited:
As many of other players I started participating in Summer Mayhem 2019 Annihilation Category 10 since the first day of the event. At the end of the 10 hours round at time left 0 seconds I got an error code 6. My score didn't register on the scoreboard and my mission got paused. I understood there was a problem, I made a screenshot and made a support case about it, waiting for a reply. After few hours the reply came: sorry for inconvenience , do not abandon your mission, we will try to resolve as soon as possible. So far so good. I've been waiting till today when surprise surprise. An update was made and the button of scores was active. Of course I was happy. I verified the scoreboard list and there were some scores registered on it. But big surprise my mission still is paused. I tried to enter another instance to see if I stay there for few seconds after activating it, my score will register so I can continue participating to the event. Of course nothing happened. Still paused.
To say the truth I'm very disapointed. I wonder why some players can register and some don't. I know there r others like me. I sent another message to support which I would like everyone to see, and I'm curious to see how they truly want to hear their players opinions or problems and communicate with them.And if you agree with what I'm saying please feel free to comment on that.

2019-06-21 16:17 You wrote:

Hello

I've sent you yesterday a message. Nobody bothered to answer me. I see scores are now being registered in annihilation category 10 but my mission is still paused at second 0. I reentered a new instance to see if something changes while being inside. But my time remains the same , my score doesn't register. What is going on? Does it seem fair to you that some can get fair game and some don't? How can I trust your system? It's the second mayhem event that I don't get fairness. At Easter I got an error and my score registered before finishing the 10 hours and you said you're sorry but you can't do anything about it. Now its the second mayhem event, you tell me in your message so I do not abandon mission cause you'll fix it. And now others are having no problem, but I'm still on pause .Something's wrong with your system. How can I trust this system? I like the game, I lose precious time of my life, which I could spend with my family, I spend money...and all for a system that can't be trusted. I will post this message on forum , you said you want to keep in touch with your players. I expect an answer from you very soon.

Kind regards

If at this event I'm having bugs, errors, only by trying just to participate how can I trust your system which gives random points ? There are always the same players on the first places getting big points. At Easter mayhem I got pretty good score which got registered on the scoreboard because of an error before 45 minutes the 10 hours should've have finished. If my 45 minutes would have been given back at if i would have been allowed to continue that mission my place on that list would've have been other,I'm sure of it. What you have done at this summer mayhem shows that you can treat fair players, and for others not. That is showing us that you don't treat all players the same.You create differences between them.Now I (and I'm sure are others also) want to participate and I'm sure that i have big chances to be on first places, but you do not allow me. You are forcing us to abandon the mission, which should be a choice. All I wanted was to register the score and start another one where maybe I could have gotten a better one.

The fact is I am respecting you and I am trusting your professionalism and for that reason I want a clear answer and not a confusing one. We are not children playing in a school yard, we are grown ups with responsibilities.

Kind regards

Yeah scoreboard visible, but bug with paused at 0 sec is still not fixed as mentioned above. and i finished my first 10 hours 7 am yesterday..

Will we have to wait all weekend for a fix, or should we go against recomendation and abandon the mission in order to go on another run?

some clear communication would be nice.

BR
Mya

My first score was not recorded even though the timer went down to 0 seconds. Nice. My second, lower score was recorded...

Back