Summer Mayhem 2019

Here too. No points box and not even the timer of 10 hours on.

I had to abandon last year's summer mayhem. Sad that these things does not abandon automatically. Also will it count for max 3 resets?

Yeah this solved it for me aswell.

Here too. No points box and not even the timer of 10 hours on.

I had to abandon last year's summer mayhem. Sad that these things does not abandon automatically.

If you are getting a 20 hour timer, it is last years, and you must abandon it before you start the Mayhem for this year. If you are not getting a timer or points tracker at all, you may simply have to manually track it, because the auto-tracking is not working.

Also will it count for max 3 resets?

I have asked about this, and will come back with an answer once it's been properly looked into.

I believe there will also be a support news release detailing the issues (and possibly required fixes) once the team has been able to figure out the problem.

If you are getting a 20 hour timer, it is last years, and you must abandon it before you start the Mayhem for this year. If you are not getting a timer or points tracker at all, you may simply have to manually track it, because the auto-tracking is not working.

I have asked about this, and will come back with an answer once it's been properly looked into.

I believe there will also be a support news release detailing the issues (and possibly required fixes) once the team has been able to figure out the problem.

Those with the timer problem have to abandon the last year mayhem mission. Once you have abandonned the last year mayhem mission, reenter instance and then the timer will start...

While I'm personally not having issues, I really appreciate the info. Hope you guys keep up this level of communication going forward!

Thanks for the update, this resolved it for me.

Now, however I keep getting the chat interface cannot load, please restart, along with tons of lag, after multiple restarts. I can access items and such fine, but the auction hangs and no chat at all.

This also give a popup message " There are currently no scheduled events" when I try to enter mayhem. Hunting otherwise seems OK.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, this resolved it for me.

Now, however I keep getting the chat interface cannot load, please restart, along with tons of lag, after multiple restarts. I can access items and such fine, but the auction hangs and no chat at all.

This also give a popup message " There are currently no scheduled events" when I try to enter mayhem. Hunting otherwise seems OK.

Same here. Also kicked me out of icarus server, tons of people now ending up in half moon bay area

For those are getting ""An internal error has stopped the chat interface from starting. Please restart entropia universe" if you're lucky enough to be able to log in. I had this when I relogged in ASHI server.
Don't log out at ashi server, friendly tip.

Also was making a support case. Before I got able to send it, the website went down.

"– Login –

System down for maintenance, you cannot login right now. " No previous notification on maintenance lol?:tongue2:

Edit: Managed to log in again, and chat seems to work plus auction. Thx for fast fix.

Last edited:
Failed to create waypoint. Unable to create waypoints in this area.

Boss dissapear in assault.I died and i can't click ok to ressurect.

Side joke

We used to order kfc back in the day while everyone ordered pepsi for a drink a friend ordered mirinda, we were wait what, first of all is this drink even exist and then why would anyone drink mirinda, we asked the guy and his response was : I drink this shit to remind me how bad it is and never order it again.
Its the same for me with events.I always perform events in the last 2 days until Mindark fix their shit.
Copy paste developing sometimes doesn't work.

Any idea what kind of damage do bosses in the assault when throwing balls?

Those aren't balls. Ever been to the San Francisco Zoo? There's a gorilla there that rolls his shit into a ball and tosses it at you. Looks just like that.

I can assume that this gorilla has cast lots of shit on you. does it matter whether they are balls or not? the question is different and important!

can we please get some decent camera views?
so sick of this halfa55ed camera views we have right now

Totally sucks to get this lag in middle and then die, Only to revive...DEAD.
Cannot even leave the game.
Hard exit this shit client.
Lost progress on the boss....

Holy shit you guys cant program for shit. 2nd time this happened. And this was going on last mayhem.

Not to mention health bars disappearing completely in the middle of the fight.

This is a shitty product.

Just finished 10 hours, got a code 6 error and score was not recorded. Also continued getting points with 0s shown remaining. So really any screenshot claiming a point total could be fraudulent if it wasn't taken before reaching 0s.

Just finished 10 hours, got a code 6 error and score was not recorded. Also continued getting points with 0s shown remaining. So really any screenshot claiming a point total could be fraudulent if it wasn't taken before reaching 0s.

Same here... gg

Lol

I finish 10h run cat 03 ..only to get some retarded error !
I mean LOL for real ?
REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally sucks to get this lag in middle and then die, Only to revive...DEAD.
Cannot even leave the game.
Hard exit this shit client.
Lost progress on the boss....

Holy shit you guys cant program for shit. 2nd time this happened. And this was going on last mayhem.

Not to mention health bars disappearing completely in the middle of the fight.

This is a shitty product.

Ok what u can do, when u are dead, but actually at the revival, equip long range tagger and shoot 1 mob

it will run over to the revival and kill u again then u revive normally.

Reactions: jak
Just wanted to try Assault mode cat 4 and getting the message:
"The instance is currently disabled"
:scratch2:

Ok what u can do, when u are dead, but actually at the revival, equip long range tagger and shoot 1 mob

it will run over to the revival and kill u again then u revive normally.

good save :laugh: ty

Would like a comment from an MA official. I don't see much point in playing atm if scores aren't being recorded, screenshots could be fraudulent, the event could be reset, and who knows what else

Back