Summer Mayhem 2019

worked as expected for me. time ran out, Scoreboard opened and I saw myself 3rd at the Moment.

Anyone an idea if it is possible to see the scoreboard afterwards?

worked as expected for me. time ran out, Scoreboard opened and I saw myself 3rd at the Moment.

wanna know too! im so curious and cant wait till the end xD

Scoreboards are optional feature. If needed, they will be changed after the event with scores updated for whom needed.

You have to make sure your whales are winning :cool:

wanna know too! im so curious and cant wait till the end xD

If i am not wrong here u could se the scoreboard at the register page down at the left corner. It was a button there caled scores before i think. Was anyway in easter mayhem as far i remeber. I not played summer yet so i not sure tho.

Last edited:
That is correct. There is a score option in the bottom left after you select the event on the global event page.

ohhh right, thank you! totally missed it before

If i am not wrong here u could se the scoreboard at the register page down at the left corner. It was a button there caled scores before i think. Was anyway in easter mayhem as far i remeber. I not played summer yet so i not sure tho.

LOL, this was too obvious to find it …
Thanks a bunch

Surely this question was clarified earlier. Therefore, I apologize for asking it now.
However, what happens if you exceed the level limitation during the execution of an attempt in the competitive category? Will I be able to re-enter my unfinished attempt?

Surely this question was clarified earlier. Therefore, I apologize for asking it now.
However, what happens if you exceed the level limitation during the execution of an attempt in the competitive category? Will I be able to re-enter my unfinished attempt?

From my experience during Easter Mayhem, I was able to continue in the instance but once I left and tried to re-enter it said my level was too high. I started in 3 and went over level 45 so I did the next level mayhem event. I really didn't know going into it and that happening seemed fair. To be honest it was a bit too "easy" in the lower level mayhem 3 the next one was a better fit for my gear etc.

From my experience during Easter Mayhem, I was able to continue in the instance but once I left and tried to re-enter it said my level was too high. I started in 3 and went over level 45 so I did the next level mayhem event. I really didn't know going into it and that happening seemed fair. To be honest it was a bit too "easy" in the lower level mayhem 3 the next one was a better fit for my gear etc.

Thank you for your story.
I would like to find an official explanation of such a case. How should this work?

I am constantly getting kicked out of instances losing time/bosses. Fix your fucking servers.

In assault mode sometimes killing longtooth elite boss does not trigger “empowered”.

Cant recreate, just happens out of a blue...

When do they usually pay out the rewards???? :scratch2:

Rewards are paid out upon a lot to do a good day job exp is splitting them all together in a beta program.

When Will the prizes come?

According to the front page of Planet Calypso Forum it's still Easter Mayhem?
I think they forgot about Summer Mayhem and the Eomon migration?

Yes, we are all waiting for the list of winners of summer mayhem. I don't understand why they have no news for us yet. I hope you guys get us the list as soon as possible.

P.S. About game crash ...I have those too, very often these days, loosing mobs, loosing loot. You better fix it soon.

Yes, we are all waiting for the list of winners of summer mayhem. I don't understand why they have no news for us yet. I hope you guys get us the list as soon as possible.

P.S. About game crash ...I have those too, very often these days, loosing mobs, loosing loot. You better fix it soon.

They are probably still on vacation... :silly2:

Hiya, Summer Mayhem results will be posted within the next couple of days!

Hiya, Summer Mayhem results will be posted within the next couple of days!

are you guys aware that there isnt an spawn of lt prow/stalk to be found the last couple days ?

+ isnt it already time for shared freds ? :)

are you guys aware that there isnt an spawn of lt prow/stalk to be found the last couple days ?

+ isnt it already time for shared freds ? :)

economy depends on unpredictable. doesn't need to make cents ain't broke anyhow.

Back