Suggestion: Move FOMA & CP

The Red areas are the Lootable PvP zones and the Black is the NEW Non-Lootable PvP
67092b99-adfd-47e3-b7e9-418ea74a8354.jpeg

To make space more interesting and less boring. A bonus would be to get Space Stations at each new Nesting Grounds so players have a place to repair when hunting and to wipe mobs for ships repair skilling.
The asteroid ss’s right next to Caly ss is boring.

LOL !!!

If I need 4min more to get to my destination, it makes it more boring than it already is - not more interesting.

You want spacestation at that other location, maybe ask MA to introduce on and sell it to your for the 500k$ you have just deposited to buy it.
Think MA would find a solution for you. Money rules!

There is no longer lootable pvp to go to or from CP, Foma and Caly.
Most of the server square next to Calypso, around caly ss, Foma and CP is non-lootable pvp since last update.
All the new training grounds around each planet is non-lootable pvp.

And that is a good thing, now I can save the 7 PED TP fee to get my loot down to planet as I can safly travel with my Quad, and traveling is the only reason why I bought it at all.
Not interested in fights, dont have weapons installed :)

You can teleport from F.O.M.A. and CP to Calypso. No one flies back to Calypso with loot. This would be a pointless change unless the teleport were removed (which would be incredibly stupid).

You can teleport from F.O.M.A. and CP to Calypso. No one flies back to Calypso with loot. This would be a pointless change unless the teleport were removed (which would be incredibly stupid).

Well they will now as its not lootable, but yes i cant see the point of moving them.

There is no longer lootable pvp to go to or from CP, Foma and Caly.
Most of the server square next to Calypso, around caly ss, Foma and CP is non-lootable pvp since last update.
All the new training grounds around each planet is non-lootable pvp.

Since when is it no longer lootable?
Pretty sure I got the warning during the weekend and definately sure I got looted 2-3 weeks ago when I was flying to CP.

edith: Even without lootable PvP I would still rather pay 10 PEDs to just step in the teleporter on Calypso and get to my destination.

Pretty sure I got the warning during the weekend and definately sure I got looted 2-3 weeks ago when I was flying to CP.

edith: Even without lootable PvP I would still rather pay 10 PEDs to just step in the teleporter on Calypso and get to my destination.

it changed last update think was Tuesday to lazy to check , you mean 7 ped

yeah last VU, but the warning are still a bit confusing, have to look at lights change colour.

it changed last update think was Tuesday to lazy to check , you mean 7 ped
ahh...thanks...so the Warning is a bug...

And I meant 10 PEDs, just to save me the hassle of getting my Vehicle out and flying to CP.

Back