New PCF mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 57599
  • Start date
Status
D

Deleted member 57599

hi b

as is no mod atm (last 2 weeks MANY blatant rule breaches) it no our thing to say good new mods but I said Messi many times.Also what I like to say is 2 GOOD peple (man wife) that have TOP record (better than messi but maybe they no make as much money) JBK and laianax. I think they be good mods All 3) it just idea.

atl east the current lot of rule beaking:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Quit-selling-Skills-cheap-up-to-100-below-MU

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-t-MA-have-competition&p=3716089#post3716089

could be kept under control.

I have not mentioned Ricks latest crying thread (excessive whining) as w wiat 2 months for 3rd :girl::yup:

Can you stop nominating others to be Forum Moderators unless they wish to be?

If they wish to be they can contact the Forum Owner 711.

hi

Can you stop nominating others to be Forum Moderators unless they wish to be?

If they wish to be they can contact the Forum Owner 711.

Reawson wy I have -= read above 2 examples of blatant forum rule breaches

I am allowed my opinion?. Wasn't you a PCF mod who got banned?

This thread makes my existence hurt.

I’m interested, please continue thread

That’s sweet, I am very flattered. Although can you imagine a husband and wife mod team? If we disagreed on a rule breach it might get colourful :laugh:

I do think some extra mods could be of use particularly with account activations, , but I am sure there are far better candidates than me! :ahh:

K fine!! ill do it!!

rofl totally joking.. not my thing =p

The last thing we need is a mod that is heavily vested in the game.
Kinda like, the last thing we need is people messing with the wiki to manipulate in their favor.

Someone impartial, and without bias would be far better.

Most anyone wanting to be a forum mod in the first place, either has power issues (can even lead to stalking...I heard..), or sees an opportunity in their favor. ;)

think a mod should close this thread.

Stop using alt and say the truth with your primary name! If you are a real person then just log ingame find Messi and make him your teacher, savior, God whatever you like. As by me I know this account is logged 24/7 in game and played from a bunch of people probably from a cafe or something... somewhere. :)

I agree with Goni above post, this thread have no meaning.

Rules are breached and no one died, so maybe breaching rules isn't that terrible :yay:

Rules are breached and no one died, so maybe breaching rules isn't that terrible :yay:

Is this the time to get in before the log with :popcorn: ?

PS: IMO considering the speed of which this community is burning mods, it might be a good idea to get one for this forum who is not a member of the ingame community.

hi b

as is no mod atm (last 2 weeks MANY blatant rule breaches) it no our thing to say good new mods but I said Messi many times.Also what I like to say is 2 GOOD peple (man wife) that have TOP record (better than messi but maybe they no make as much money) JBK and laianax. I think they be good mods All 3) it just idea.

atl east the current lot of rule beaking:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Quit-selling-Skills-cheap-up-to-100-below-MU

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-t-MA-have-competition&p=3716089#post3716089

could be kept under control.

I have not mentioned Ricks latest crying thread (excessive whining) as w wiat 2 months for 3rd :girl::yup:

Stop using alt and say the truth with your primary name! If you are a real person then just log ingame find Messi and make him your teacher, savior, God whatever you like. As by me I know this account is logged 24/7 in game and played from a bunch of people probably from a cafe or something... somewhere. :)

I agree with Goni above post, this thread have no meaning.

yes. it's funny indeed.
This treesucker dude, who doesn't speak English, claiming to know it all, not daring to give his in game name, telling us who should be forum mod.
seriously??

And Messi?

Bugger off dude!

Go hug some trees rather then posting rubbish on the forum.
And at least have the decency to tell us who you are if you want us to take you seriously.

The last thing we need is a mod that is heavily vested in the game.
Kinda like, the last thing we need is people messing with the wiki to manipulate in their favor.

Someone impartial, and without bias would be far better.

Most anyone wanting to be a forum mod in the first place, either has power issues (can even lead to stalking...I heard..), or sees an opportunity in their favor. ;)

Wise words.

There are currently two active moderators on this forum (me and Support|Mindark). Any forum members who see what they believe to be potential rule violations are encouraged to use the Report Post tool to report them, and they will be looked into.

Status
Back