Auction Fee Reimbursement

KenoZuki

Old Alpha
KenoZuki TheGreySoldier OneOfMany
Hey guys, i'm just starting out with entropia. Was wanting to get a question answered before I start posting on the auction. I noticed there is a posting auction fee. Say you don't sell the item you are posting for sale on the auction, will the posting fee be reimbursed?

Hey guys, i'm just starting out with entropia. Was wanting to get a question answered before I start posting on the auction. I noticed there is a posting auction fee. Say you don't sell the item you are posting for sale on the auction, will the posting fee be reimbursed?

No. :)
And if item will be sold -- additional fee might be charged.

Thanks for the answer. That sucks :/

If you're really wanting a guaranteed sale for some loss of MU (though not always), check out the current orders. If you are selling less than their max quantity and at or below the MU the list as your buyout, it will sell automatically.

Not something for anyone new to do, but this is partly why a few people buy shops. They don't pay any fees (and reduced ones at that compared to auctions) until an item sells with no fees otherwise.

If you are selling in small stacks with low MU, it's not worth selling in AH since the MU gets eaten by AH fee.

You will have to either get bigger stack or sell them on the street.

If you're really wanting a guaranteed sale for some loss of MU (though not always), check out the current orders. If you are selling less than their max quantity and at or below the MU the list as your buyout, it will sell automatically.

Not something for anyone new to do, but this is partly why a few people buy shops. They don't pay any fees (and reduced ones at that compared to auctions) until an item sells with no fees otherwise.

Although I agree that checking orders makes sense, an order often does not buy your stack, as the orders place bids on sale auctions and therefor the additional sale can exceed the orders quantity. No direct buy will happen.

This issue happens fairly often and is anoying for both sides the seller and the buyer.

Except for the pleasant order bugs when you go to fill them and they don't fill! Then it gets placed to auction and you are stuck. Still waiting for MA to refund me for orders not being placed and going to auction. Fill the parameters of the order goes to auction so I take it down. The whole point of an order is immediate PED. If an order isn't filled it shouldn't be bugged and then also list it as auction.

Really hate order that are bugged and you can't fill them then it just lists as an auction.

Bottom line the auction house needs a massive overhaul.

Really isn't hard to have an order feature and when you go to fill it if it can't be filled it just says it can't be filled. So nothing happens. Pretty simple.

Except for the pleasant order bugs when you go to fill them and they don't fill! Then it gets placed to auction and you are stuck.

never had that bug, but i also always check if both amount and BO price can be fulfilled by any order...

never had that bug, but i also always check if both amount and BO price can be fulfilled by any order...

Happens all the time with minerals/refined. You can literally look at see the low MU auctions and go right to orders and see they were trying to fill them but couldn't. Which is a problem as it drives down MU for miners.

I mean I was trying to fill big orders of 50k with 1k and it goes right to auction and doesn't fill the order. Other players have the same issue and it's just another reason to play this less and less.

It's just a straight up bug and it needs to be immediately fixed but that isn't going to happen of course. MA is making money and the player is losing so.....

Happens all the time with minerals/refined. You can literally look at see the low MU auctions and go right to orders and see they were trying to fill them but couldn't. Which is a problem as it drives down MU for miners.

I mean I was trying to fill big orders of 50k with 1k and it goes right to auction and doesn't fill the order. Other players have the same issue and it's just another reason to play this less and less.

It's just a straight up bug and it needs to be immediately fixed but that isn't going to happen of course. MA is making money and the player is losing so.....

Hello..yes had this order thing also some times....its because the order to give also a bet within auc and reserve the amount therefore.....

like some ordered 1k xx and the automation bets on a stack with 800...you can only sell 200 to this order although the 1k amount still stands in there...

sadly it doesnt write into the orders how much is reserved through active bidding from the order system...

Eddie

Except for the pleasant order bugs when you go to fill them and they don't fill! Then it gets placed to auction and you are stuck. Still waiting for MA to refund me for orders not being placed and going to auction. Fill the parameters of the order goes to auction so I take it down. The whole point of an order is immediate PED. If an order isn't filled it shouldn't be bugged and then also list it as auction.

Really hate order that are bugged and you can't fill them then it just lists as an auction.

Bottom line the auction house needs a massive overhaul.

Really isn't hard to have an order feature and when you go to fill it if it can't be filled it just says it can't be filled. So nothing happens. Pretty simple.

greed causes that.. if your trying to adjust your stack to that it matches exactly what the order price is for.. if your 0.0001 off or higher than the buyout it goes to auction instead.

actually, you have to place your offer with a BUYOUT set at/below the order price.
else it does NOT sell automatically to the order!

Back