Anyone getting a Bonus mission on the dailies

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I love opening daily missions and finding the occasional 20 token mission but I can not remember the last time I got one. Any one else getting them or are they just mad at me :laugh: Just a BTW I think I have only got 2 or 3 manufacturing bonus in all the time I have been doing the daily mission (like since they came out), anyone else doing better or are they just rare ?

I had fugabarba last week and chirpy the week before but nothing for a few months prior to that. I also have a friend who reports similar, nothing for ages then a couple in a short space of time. So I don't think there is anything unusual going on.

Reference the crafting bonus, I have only had 1 in all the time they have been out but I rarely do them although I check them everyday.

The bonus's maybe related to how many dailies you accept an complete - just a thought

I got gibnib and lyst+oil bonuses yesterday.

The crafting one (the one using iron ingots) probably 2 weeks ago.

Thanks all for the replies and I guess that is just the way it is :(

Funny I kept track for over a year and half and the average seemed to be around 5 per month. Two or three times I got two at the same time. I did some cleaning up at my desk and threw the list away because it was so consistence. That was about a month or so before the new (and better) release and it has not been the same since, for me anyway.

BTW I did not know there was a mining bonus and never had one but checked every time only so the it would not show the yellow "!" on the panel. I did get a couple of crafting and did one and it cost more to do that than it was worth.

Gibnib and Fugu both in this last week :laugh:

ya you can get occasional dry runs. some missions i don't do. but i'll never forget the time i got 2 bonus daily in one day and another the next. dunno if other planet dailys are as good. also not sure if the NI dailies give out the tokens(pretty sure they are not lootable)

ya you can get occasional dry runs. some missions i don't do. but i'll never forget the time i got 2 bonus daily in one day and another the next. dunno if other planet dailys are as good. also not sure if the NI dailies give out the tokens(pretty sure they are not lootable)

Yea that two runs on the same day is great , I think I have 3 or 4 over the years. I used to do the Feffs daily run, even got a 500+ HOF once and it was 5 tokens per run. Then after a release broke the mission for over a year and when if finally came back it was 2 and now it is one token. The cost of the run was 25 to 30 ped back then and barley worth it at 5 tokens and then at one or two not even.

When you do t get it Ina while are you completing 8ng them? Or just swapping them out until you get one you like? I think the more you complete the better your chances of getting the bonus missions.

When you do t get it Ina while are you completing 8ng them? Or just swapping them out until you get one you like? I think the more you complete the better your chances of getting the bonus missions.

Well I have to admit I have not been doing as many of the regular missions as I probably should but 50 spiders for 2 tokens is a bit much. Actually when I do them its snabbies or subk and the like. Can't think of the other one but a little fat one (turp I think) but its like 50 for one token and worse I hunt for about half an hour and only found one.

Here is the funny thing, this is about the third or fourth time I have made a post like this and each time the next day I get a bonus and guess what I just got one.

I think I will make a post like this about every two or three days and see if I keep getting one the next day LOL.

I had bonus chripys two days ago and bonus gnibs today. Streaks can be found in randomness.

Back