LBML Help! app doesn't scan my claims

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
Today I downloaded the latest LBML exe. I haven't tried since became useless after VU changes.
LBML working only partially now.
It scan my drop but after that nothing else. No claims and can't follow my pos! I need constantly to press "P" just to make it scan my drops at least! Never had such problem all these years I used it. But if cannot scan my type of claims it's almost useless again;/

Everything are set according to the official guide as usual.

- Claim deed object disable
-Main chat log enabled
-Wait Vertical Sync enabled
-Anisotropic Filtering is off
-exe Desktop Comp. disabled

Anyone have any clue how this can be solved?

PS. I post this here because I can't ask for help at LBML forum. I'm not a member there and never worked anyway.

I had problem like this and tried all solutions i have found on LBML forum..in the end i have managed to get it working by fine tunning my radar size and position and the cords that LBML scans from your radar, even put some sticky notes under it.Idk try to play with samle radar option. Hope it helps.

Sorry to say more and more people having problems with LBML

For myself I do not use it any longer cause of the bugs with amps and the radar not following.

I'm getting lots of pm's from people having problems with it, mostly with the radar.

Cause I've seen this coming, I started to make links with /pos to zones I mine and all other info I got in excel online (back to the good old way's lol)

Sorry to say more and more people having problems with LBML

For myself I do not use it any longer cause of the bugs with amps and the radar not following.

I'm getting lots of pm's from people having problems with it, mostly with the radar.

Cause I've seen this coming, I started to make links with /pos to zones I mine and all other info I got in excel online (back to the good old way's lol)

I keep notes of my claims/quantity from my first day in EU. So I have a robust database for "what and where". If there is no solution I will keep using LBML just to verify my position. But it's a shame, was my favorite tool ;/
Thanks guys for your answers so far.

I also have problem that my ingame radar fades when im not hovering my cursor over it and when the radar is faded lmbl cant read the pos.
Sometimes the radar doesnt fade but I havnt found out how and when.

I also have problem that my ingame radar fades when im not hovering my cursor over it and when the radar is faded lmbl cant read the pos.
Sometimes the radar doesnt fade but I havnt found out how and when.

I started noticing this last weekend, and I think that's why the auto-tracker has trouble.

I'm sure Ido will figure out a tweak if it's only a matter of changing settings for how the radar is recognized, though it's just them maintaining the tool as far as I know, and I haven't heard from them in the last few days at least.

There shouldn't be a huge rush though. If you're having a trouble in an area, it's basically the same as if you were on snow (and I mean the really bright snow landscapes). If you need to get a lock, look up so your radar is against the sky. Otherwise, pressing "P" is just what we used to do not that long ago anyways.

After the latest update with the mouse pointer the lbml circle do not follow unless u click the game radar or keep the mouse pointer on top of radar.i had this issue soon after they updated it.these dumb fucks are ruining the game update after update.i asked few lbml miners and none of them seems to find a solution as at date.hope the cunts roll back this latest update.for fucks sake keep ur programmings away from mining.

I started noticing this last weekend, and I think that's why the auto-tracker has trouble.

I'm sure Ido will figure out a tweak if it's only a matter of changing settings for how the radar is recognized, though it's just them maintaining the tool as far as I know, and I haven't heard from them in the last few days at least.

There shouldn't be a huge rush though. If you're having a trouble in an area, it's basically the same as if you were on snow (and I mean the really bright snow landscapes). If you need to get a lock, look up so your radar is against the sky. Otherwise, pressing "P" is just what we used to do not that long ago anyways.

yup P (position scan) is the only thing is working for me right now. nothing else ;/
I'm mining on sandy or greenery landscapes :) not on snow right now

Everything works as intended for me

And as a tip, create a blank chat screen and slide that behind the radar, much better than sticky notes

Everything works as intended for me

And as a tip, create a blank chat screen and slide that behind the radar, much better than sticky notes
I will try that, but the background is not the problem for me. Its the radar that fades from black to "dark grey"

I will try that, but the background is not the problem for me. Its the radar that fades from black to "dark grey"

i am aware of that , and the solution i suggested it reduces the transparancy more

I tried somethin it kind of work :) I agree the problem is transparancy

Thank you
I have put an empty chat window behind the radar

Last edited:
sticky note didn't worked but chat tab behind radar it seems worked! Now claims are scanned!
again thx all for your suggestions and help.

I tried somethin it kind of work :) I agree the problem is transparancy

Thank you
I have put an empty chat window behind the radar

cant wait to test.thanks sungam.

How you keep that chat window active? Its getting transparent.

Back