Hug the duckie!
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Trachinus Gnasher Draco
Case 箧 History
2005-02-08 Runar Stock:
Hi.

A teeny weenie about looting.
Why was the ability to move stuff around the lootwindow removed?
It was so nice to be able to arrange the items in the loots so they could more easily be presented in a screenshot.

I know we're many who miss this ability, and all of us screenshot-junkies are in pain :)

Regards.
2005-02-18 MindArk Support:
Thank you for reporting, I will ask the developers if they can reimplement that fuction again.
/Regards

:)

Yes, that function was pretty cool, was only there for a short while though, in "old" days it was like it is now.

And in the "old" days there were two sections in the lootwindow, the actual loot section as it is now, and a smaller section where you could drag the loot one by one and drop it to take it, and there were more than one button, now there's only the "Take All" button, way back there was other buttons too.

Wow, I totally forgot about the old loot windows MB. Thanks for posting Rstock.

DD
:evilking:

I think it was removed because of the possibility to exploit it :wise:

Einstein said:
I think it was removed because of the possibility to exploit it :wise:

uhm, how? :confused:

Skam said:
uhm, how? :confused:
I don't know, never tried, but it had something to do with beeing able to move it around.
I think you could create ghost items are something :wise:

Einstein said:
I don't know, never tried, but it had something to do with beeing able to move it around.

Hmmh, isnt there any other way to fix those bugs...

Einstein said:

It had nothing to do with the loot window, although, the loot window and the shopkeeper window works the same way... so you could do some pretty fishy stuff as stealing items from other peoples shopkeepers. Those items didn't decay either, and they were removed from you're inventory when the owner of the item logged in...

Do you remember when people complained about that their items returned to their inventory after a certain amount of time? There was a reason why that happened...

Last edited:
o_O
That is fishy indeed. But there should be another way to fix that bug?

I have an easy and simple solution. it be nice if there was a list button and it would give you a list much like in trading. Like i love that part of being in team and when i see team hof's you see what ppl got exactly and what tt value it had.

RexDameon said:
I have an easy and simple solution. it be nice if there was a list button and it would give you a list much like in trading. Like i love that part of being in team and when i see team hof's you see what ppl got exactly and what tt value it had.
Indeed so do I, I wish it was like that when you singlehunt as well..

I remember way back when lots of items were duped.

I remember a person buying an adj v1 and then it disappeared from his inventory.

And it has something to do with the loot window exploit.

Zee said:
I remember way back when lots of items were duped.

I remember a person buying an adj v1 and then it disappeared from his inventory.

And it has something to do with the loot window exploit.

Hehe i had a centurion coat that was given to me way back in the day with a 0.00 value on it, i am pretty sure that was duped. Too bad i sold it before it went way up in price ;) well along those lines too bad i didn't buy a mod fap and imp mk2 when they were cheap as hell to buy :(

Yup, that was cool beeing able to move items in loot window :thumbup: . Would be nice if they cand fix the shopkepper bug and you and move items in loot window again

Back