Server Downtime for Maintenance and Mayhem related issues

its an irish thing.. get mad 1st.. ask questions later =p

k gonna try it guys..... all the hampsters running now? =p

Seems to be working again, just log in 2x :)

Or not .... if you enter soc chat ... Failed to get the list of ignored people :laugh:

EDIT : TY MA, all chats are working now :)

Its ups and downs. Happends to everyone. Even the best. So save your flame :thumbup:

Life's like zebra - black stripe, white stripe, black stripe, white stripe, black stripe, white stripe, OH SH--

k gonna try it guys..... all the hampsters running now? =p

not at all. Very slow and event interface bugging.

No way to compete in Mayem today for me. (South Korea).

Epic Fail again MA, thanks to screw my evening.

:dunce:

And again.

OH FFS **&/%$%&!!! EFFING resdist wants to download AGAIN!!!!
This is like 1 hour after I got this comp working!!!
Get your fingers out, seriously. So annoyed right now, EVEN if my workaround works again in 10 minutes' time, I am fed up of this stupidity. With every update and event it is something. Somebody hire that chimp off the other forum post, please! I'll take my chances...

I dunno how people with chat lists manage to 'calmy?' do the same crap EVERY update you push out. There have to be limits, surely?!!!

Sorry to community for rant, but we need fuses the size of Disneyland Paris (Last Leg reference) to cope with these regular surges of incompetence!

failed to get ingnored list.. omg the spam!!! plus cant seem to join any needed custom channels yay!

why is it everytime for years theyre working on mayhem issues its always chats that get fckd up brutally?

Still have 0 seconds left on my 10 hours and mission won't complete or register score after going back in instance and clicking on pile of skulls and exiting. I guess I have to abandon the mission?

Okay, chat seems to be back at the previous state. I can now again rejoin the channels lost at login.

Glad mitsommar :beerchug:

I have the same problem Xen , still there the mission paused at 0s. But i dont think they fixed anything because the score button is still inactive.

Only me who can't even login anymore? All I get is a black screen when pressing launch.
Getting tired of this, tired of the usual "try reinstall" response I've had the last 4-5 times....

I have a totally different oddity. My timer says "17hrs 37minutes left". WTF? and I just got a 5K point award!? Am I supposed to keep track of my 10 hr time limit myself?

I have a totally different oddity. My timer says "17hrs 37minutes left". WTF? and I just got a 5K point award!? Am I supposed to keep track of my 10 hr time limit myself?

U are playing last years mission then.

i think the 20 hours timer was last year....did you delete the last yrs mission ??

Come on guys, is it really that hard to fix the mission? I enter another instance and still the same, my timer remained at 0s. Can't you guys see you didn't fix anything? The score button is still inactive just like yesterday. Can't you at least write a message or something about what should we do? Nice seeing you are keeping in touch with your players.

some intern probably wrote some crappy code, went home and nobody knows what s up now :))

some intern probably wrote some crappy code, went home and nobody knows what s up now :))

I have another completeley different bug! I'm averaging 200 points per hour! come on fix the code! :rolleyes:

I have another completeley different bug! I'm averaging 200 points per hour! come on fix the code! :rolleyes:

You are right.The code should also pop up a message : "hey idiot upgrade your items and use buffs to collect more points"

You are right.The code should also pop up a message : "hey idiot upgrade your items and use buffs to collect more points"

Nice dude, missed the irony answered smartly and in such style and nice way too! :lolup:

Wait, MA made a mistake?? Impossible :laugh:

I remember there was a similar issue with the Summer Mayhem last year and they had to take the servers offline and fix something.

Looks like that's not really working this time...?

Great hotfix, now I can't play the game at all. I get some weird download error at 34% download when client loader tries to update. Never had this issue before. Now I get it on two different computers. :scratch2:

I know we're being sarcastic, but I guess this is better time than any.....

Let's congratulate the chosen one! Mr.Messi who has the best luck of all avatars in EU. Barely grinding Muluk-Hir at all and hitting ATH left and right!

unknown.png

unknown.png

Man, I see all those others working just as hard as Messi and doing so poorly. Poor guys put in so much effort and get nothing, no wonder they complain about Messi who barely grinds getting all those undeserved loots.

Aaaah!!!
I must admit I dont care much for the bashing of Messi, but I have not paid allot of attention either.

Facts hits hard when your arguments are based on feelings.

I know we're being sarcastic, but I guess this is better time than any.....

Let's congratulate the chosen one! Mr.Messi who has the best luck of all avatars in EU. Barely grinding Muluk-Hir at all and hitting ATH left and right!

unknown.png

unknown.png

Man, I see all those others working just as hard as Messi and doing so poorly. Poor guys put in so much effort and get nothing, no wonder they complain about Messi who barely grinds getting all those undeserved loots.

Need to lose about 90k to hit that ATH. Messi aint doing so good eh...

I just logged and I'm getting that internal error again from the chat log error, any 1 else having those problems ?

Back