No Chat window ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have restarted a couple of times but still the same thing. No big deal to me but it does baffle me why, when fixing something in MM how some one could or would screw up the chat window :eyecrazy:

I also noticed one other thing, the banner at that shows globals, HOFs etc. is showing every global no matter the size. I had it set to be 2000 but now I can not find that setting in options any more, am I not looking in the right place ? Its been so long since I set it up maybe I have forgotten where that setting was.

I sure hope we are not going back to the old MA's ways. That is fix one thing and break two others. They have been so well IMO.

OK after the third reboot everything is back to normal including the 2K setting on globals. Phew that was a close one :)

Last edited:
Yeah, this shit happens to me as well "An internal error has stopped the chat interface from starting". Just crazy, what a technical mess this game is.

It's fixed now. Hamster is fed.

Nothing to see here, move along... move along.... :)

Yeah its not working for me either.

Exactly 24 hours too, something needs fixing. :cdevil:

Got the same problem here ... no chat at and no % on resources neither

It appears to be working again, but yes there is definitely a 'hiccup' that occurs at 03:30 MA time.

Perhaps a MA representative could comment?

Same here. On 4th relog :banghead: Owell, might just live with it. I noticed the server status was offline at first then changed to yellow... And just now green! Relogged again all good! :banana:

It appears to be working again, but yes there is definitely a 'hiccup' that occurs at 03:30 MA time.

Perhaps a MA representative could comment?

Not working for me yet, getting : Error access denied in chat lol

EDIT : Market value was working and is down again now

anyone found a solution? for me is still there this issue.

Mine is working and has been for a while.

Back