Summer/ Independence Day Shop Design Ideas

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
I want to give my shop a summer holiday theme four the Fourth of July, Americas Independence Day.

But I am not coming up with a lot of idea for what I have got. I can probably make it look great for independence day but I want to know if there are any suggestions from the community on a great 2019 Independence Day Design for my Shop.
Here are My designs from Winter/ Christmas Decoration and Spring/ Valentines Day Decoration.
f.o.m.a._shop_53_winter_holiday_setup.jpg

Und
f.o.m.a._shop_53_valentines_day_setup.jpg

I currently have a basic setup and I invested in two mannequins that stand at the entrance now that I am hoping to use to display Seasonal Clothing from competitions or general hot Fashion.

You need to add a hell of a lot of fireworks and add in tomtebloss placed to look like they are lighting it all up... maybe also add some other special lighting effects with lights inside of crystals, glowing contrails of some sort, etc.... maybe a bunch of fragments with lights in em to cast shadows moving, etc. Maybe a big ass bunch of signs in the background that have patriotic images uploaded as participant content.

Last edited:
You need to add a hell of a lot of fireworks and add in tomtebloss placed to look like they are lighting it all up... maybe also add some other special lighting effects with lights inside of crystals, glowing contrails of some sort, etc.

Thanks, great ideas. I might not have thought of those, I might try some time crystals out. Lighting effects seems like a good idea.
What might you mean by lights inside of crystals? I wonder if there is any small things that give off a smoke GIF...

Thanks, great ideas. I might not have thought of those, I might try some time crystals out. Lighting effects seems like a good idea.
What might you mean by lights inside of crystals? I wonder if there is any small things that give off a smoke GIF...

christmas lantern inside of crystals... (won't have to add in the christmas trees if you are after 4th of July theme unless you maybe want Christmas in July idea?)

Party lights and Halloween Torches can also be fun.

Here's what I'm talking about with fragments and dancing shadows on the walls, ceilings.

and tomtebloss... well... blessed tomtebloss is the bliss of interior decorating...

Lots of beer.

Back