Need some help.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Hi all... Havent been inside this game for a time and now i can see that i cant get same control over my mouse like before - so i need some hael so i can get back the control over my mouse like i had before.:)

ye i know the pain! you can't "self select" now! This option is obsolete. You can heal yourself while you don't have anything to focus on.
For initiate cursor quick, the only thing you can do (as I do) is to have another window open. I use (I) inventory! Even if most of the time I'm so angry forget it and hit "Escape" because it comes to me more natural.
But still, situation is sucks.

For initiate cursor quick, the only thing you can do (as I do) is to have another window open. I use (I) inventory! Even if most of the time I'm so angry forget it and hit "Escape" because it comes to me more natural.

for me, the "Alt" key does that? did I remap that somehow? maybe try that instead of opening an extra window.

Regards

Thanks for your answers, :)

This doesn't sound good hope MA do something about this.:confused:

Yes, as you already said "Alt" works that way. I forgot to mentioned first. But I don't see any option to change this. I don't think there is. This is something I don't like among other things MA implemented. Biggest issue for me is "health bar". Also I don't see the reason why my avatar can't go backsteps (that's a default action to every game in the market!) instead I'm facing all the time to the direction I "push" to go.

that can be changed in the options. I think its called "enable free camera" or something? (im not at home during work days so I cant check) It should just be in the camera options or maybe user interface? Then you can use your middle (or was it the right one?) mouse button to rotate freely without it capturing your camera once you let go of the button.

I hope Im understanding you correctly tho. Does that do what you want? After I changed that it felt alot more like PE again xD

But yeah I wanted to select myself too and couldnt figure it out. I just thought I was too dense! Do you know if I can at least drag out monster HP-bars still? I couldnt figure that out either.

Best Regards
Thark

No, can't drag hp bar, was in vu 16 release notes, maybe reread them to refresh the changes :D

No, can't drag hp bar, was in vu 16 release notes, maybe reread them to refresh the changes :D

Health bar is not anymore an option. It's removed from the game.

ye i know the pain! you can't "self select" now! This option is obsolete. You can heal yourself while you don't have anything to focus on.
But still, situation is sucks.

Reading the posts I see some comments that some things are no longer available. I am not sure but I really think they were removed to help the lag. I have noticed as I am sure most have there is no longer the hovering over a dead mob and that is the best thing IMO. The game seems to get a bit laggy from time to time but nothing like before the new release (after some things got corrected in patches etc.) is running pretty good, for me anyway.

BTW To heal fast I select my FAP and press and hold the E key for a moment and I heat automatically until full health and then it stops automatically. No more "You are at full health messages".

Back