What order to sell skills?

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
I am just wondering what order would people sell their skills in?

I am pretty certain I'm never going to bother crafting anything again so Blueprint Comprehension is the first skill to go for me followed by the other crafting skills.

I still like to do a bit of hunting now and then, mainly events and am just wondering what would be the best skills to hang on to until the end?

I would say sell the ones with the best markup's first. If you have an ESI you can check the mu for all your skills before chipout.

Someone correct me if I m wrong but actually you can chipout even the locked ones some time ago this wouldn't be possible so no need to worry if some skills go locked.

About hunting we all know evade and dodge plays a big roll on how much the mob hits you. Also the HP ones help alot too. Use entropiawiki to sort the skills by HP.

Sell the most recent unlocked skills first.

I'm with Fanan (or kind of opposite of him). Unless something's changed, if you go below the profession threshold for a skill, then it's "locked" and you won't be able to extract them.

It was changed John.

Nope still cant chip out a skill that is no longer unlocked due to chipping out other skill.

What John said still valid.

You can chip out skills that are locked, they go red but you can still extract them.

I'd agree with Fanan, chip out and sell the popular skills that have the best markup.

Ok thanks guys I guess I'll 'chip out and sell the popular skills that have the best markup' then :)

I too remember MA saying something about being able to sell 'locked' skills now but I'll probably try to do it in the 'correct' order.

Thanks again for your suggestions

Skills and Professions

You can now extract skill from the profession Scan Technology.
You can now extract unlockable skill also after the main skill is removed.
Fixed issue where you could not use the wormhole mindforce chip.

Source:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...216640-Entropia-Universe-12-0-4-Release-Notes

For the chipping out.....i also would compare it with the market demands (ofc dodge/evade/courage/pilot are good skills to sell)...so i would use the Entropiawiki-Calculator for determing the needed esis sizes and wait also for player offers --> and then chip out some...

http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx

Also be careful when chipping out and having some rules in mind...

like dont let the resulted esi return tt size fall under 10 ped (you wont get then an esi back ,but only peds)

dont do too big sizes or too low sizes of certain implants (compare with market)

expect 10% loss on the end implant after chipping out...

GL,

Eddie

Don't chip out anything. Particularly in crafting. Chill out, clear your mind, look back at it in few months or more. Cost to obtain them versus what price you can get are so imbalanced that is not worth the effort (and the future reskill).

Don't chip out anything. Particularly in crafting. Chill out, clear your mind, look back at it in few months or more. Cost to obtain them versus what price you can get are so imbalanced that is not worth the effort (and the future reskill).

Thanks for the advice but I am not rage quitting or anything. I just don't really play the game much anymore. I guess I'm bored of it. I haven't played for more than 30 minutes at a time over last couple of years and I don't think I'm going to start up again.

One useful tip if you are going to chip out some skills in a row. You should buy higher TT value of ESI. If your ESI TT value decsease more than about 10PEDTT you will receive PEDs instead of another ESI with remaining TT value.

Back