Stuck, help?

Citrine Ruby Universe
Stuck at 34127 42705
Southshade Valley
Flying vehicle was recalled, now in storage, can't reach, land vehicles either recalled or too slow/weak to manage it even to the nearest teleporter.

Have you tried pressing T and waiting to revive ?

Revive terminal is in a location many meters, close to thousands from the teleporter or storage terminal sadly, it's kinda in the middle of nowhere.

Old methods used to be heading for water so you can swin around mobs, or pulling mobs a bit while they kill you to create yourself a bit of a free path. Other than that, vehicles are now so common, try and flag a green dot in chat as they pass by.
Getting stuck used to be common and there are tp border maps around somewhere still I think so you can better escape your revive area for one with a tp.

I imagine you will get out quickly.... gl!

I'm coming for you :)

EDIT: I'm by your side, come back from afk and we can go.

EDIT2: He's safe.

Clearly one of the good old guys .. this used to be common .. got there myself a few time ..
remember doing tp runs ?

Remeber the old days when i was new and had no telepator chip and was stuck at OP south od Fort argus
It took me 4 days trying to get from it and i meet two avatars who helpt me to get out of the border of this OP so i can press T. In that time was Calypso much bigger thae today and in son places it could take 4-7 days before you see a other avatar.:):):)

Back