Game automatically leaves chat channel on every log out, bug?

Citrine Ruby Universe
Every time I log out it says I've left for an example #calytrade even tho I haven't, is this a bug of some sort?
I can't seem to stay in these channels if I log out it's just... gone

Thats a known channel bug for some time now...happens with some channels...

Only workaround atm is saving the channel link in a sticky note and rejoin it then when needed/or relog

ma says they are workin on it. but all i see so far is it's worse. i think it's torture. like a science experiment to see how far into broken social connections before people go nuts. go ma!

This is something that has been bugging me too, hopefully it's something that will get resolved sooner rather than later. I currently have all the channels saved on an ingame sticky so that I can remember which ones I have to rejoin.

Every time I log out it says I've left for an example #calytrade even tho I haven't, is this a bug of some sort?
I can't seem to stay in these channels if I log out it's just... gone

I know that this is not optimal, but if you do the following, I'm pretty sure it will save all your chat channels, try it and let us know, if you can.

- Fly yourself or warp to another major planet like Arkadia or Rocktropia
- Log out

Upon logging back in, all your channels should still be there.

I know that this is not optimal, but if you do the following, I'm pretty sure it will save all your chat channels, try it and let us know, if you can.

- Fly yourself or warp to another major planet like Arkadia or Rocktropia
- Log out

Upon logging back in, all your channels should still be there.

Hmm I'm not certain this works cuz youd think it would have happened to me... BUT.. I like the way you think and am available for chat channel warps all day! ROFL! :)

Hmm I'm not certain this works cuz youd think it would have happened to me... BUT.. I like the way you think and am available for chat channel warps all day! ROFL! :)

Maybe it worked for me because I logged out on another planet before a maintenance window, I'm not sure, but it definitely worked for me, I used to get kicked out of some chats. Unless, the reason it worked is because I grouped my chats into same windows, for example #Rocktropia and #Rocktrading are shown in the same chat window for me, same with #Monria and #Monriatrade.

Back