What is Overwolf?

Adjusted Einar

Provider
Society
Shaolin
Einar Lee Yap
I found a Overwolf folder on my computer and I'm guessing it's from EU. What is it good for?

Nope it's not!
Just a guess, I think it should be from another installation, maybe your graphic adapter (since I see a list of games in there) or another gaming app.

It's an app for making overlays in games, it supports EU but doesn't come with it.

overwolf is an optional installation, which usually comes with your graphic card drivers.
halfway useless, halfways usefull, like the most "free" programs, which you pay with your private data.

you probably installed it. i remember doing something a few years (decade) ago that required overwolf to run. i never installed it because i'm the pragmatic prostitute (figure of speech calm down calm down). theres a new hunters tracker out there somewhere and i'm still the same. even though i got all the protections.

It probably came with teamspeak or something, allows you to see whos talking while in game for example as far as I know, never used it though.

All these answers make sense, thanks for replies.

Einar

Pretty sure that has to do with Updog. You know what that is?

Oh Man..I was hoping a sequel to 'Underworld' or something cool like that. lol

:hug:

Last edited:
overwolf is an optional installation, which usually comes with your graphic card drivers.
halfway useless, halfways usefull, like the most "free" programs, which you pay with your private data.

Actually, this is an overlay system for all games, typically downloaded directly. I even once won a twitch dev challenge for making an overwolf app that allowed people to watch twitch in a full screen EU client, as well as get all the wiki info, and their sorted inventory into Entropia directly. There is no data to steal, nor could a dev program an app to do anything of the sort.

No-one downloaded ofc, and its been long since removed from the store, but I did win a $300 dollar headset for EU's 1st working overlay.

Overwolf

Last edited:
*types overwolf in google and finds answer in 6 seconds*

*makes screenshot, edits it,creates thread on forums,uploads screenshot etc ... spends 4 minutes*

And there you recognize an average sweater :yay:

*types overwolf in google and finds answer in 6 seconds*

*makes screenshot, edits it,creates thread on forums,uploads screenshot etc ... spends 4 minutes*

And there you recognize an average sweater :yay:

wrong! I used bing.

Back