Dau Muie La tried to scam me

Slave

Old
Society
Hunters Extreme
Mystical Slave Nowhere
The sis of a soc-mate scam!!

Hey guys,

This person tried the 'I'm the sister of your soc-mate' scam @ Echidna today.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

and this carried on for a while untill he/she got abusive :rolleyes: and also tried making out that it was me who was asking them for the ESI :laugh:

Muski came over not long after i told him about this, I tell La that her brother was here @ echidna, she actually came back and started making out someone with ' La ' in their name was scamming people. I could'nt believe that and I stupidly forgot to get a pic of it. This person has 40 agility and again I forgot to take a pic of the scan (proberly laughing to much)

Last edited:
I did get this one when she came back:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and he is the leader of this soc:

Theres some really sad people playing the game :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lol, that's beginning to be a classic...

Would have loved to see her reaction when you said her brother was at Echidna. :D

ahh so I see she/he is still at it :rolleyes:

Another thread has been made about her as well.

HERE :girl:

Lol,
I hadn't heard about this scam until Myst told me about it today and i checked it out.
What I find amazing is the lengths they went to on research lol.

I mean, the research was bad of course, cause muski would have had his sister in soc with us, first. Second, Mystical is one of the 2 HE Cadet soc leaders.....the Rainmaker mentioned in the PM, left cadet soc over a week ago and is now in Main soc. and mystical approved his graduation lol.

This is sad. I'm very grateful that we are a close-knit soc, and that we know about each other.

I wish i would have been on though lol....would have been fun to play with her a bit more. :)

So MA isn't sending the scammers any more. lol

If I decide to scam people I'm gonna tell them that Lord Telephone sent me, and that they're getting such a good deal because he wants no trouble form them when the giant robot transformer city that is New Oxford rises from the ground and smites all the humans.

Sure I'm paranoid. But what if I'm right? ;-)

AG

This been done too

Referal to a friend of mine thats rather uber as his/her brother - promised to give back GSI, but when confronting the guy on FL, he didnt know shit about it - well I didnt give any ESI for him :)

This was in Troy btw

Wow, must be Romanian. :rolleyes:

(note sarcasm)

La Scamming Attack

Hi,

I am an Old Alpha, and yesterday this La person also attacked me. She first said she was the Brother of LA in Delta Force, and that he had loaned me 20Ped. After telling her that I did not know him, or her for that matter, she became abusive and started shouting in the chat that I had scammed La in Delta Force. This was at Fort Ithaca.

She is now openly attacking others - saying they are scammers - this is sick

Xen said:
Wow, must be Romanian. :rolleyes:

(note sarcasm)

Dau Muie La, means poorly translated "Give blow_job to". What's an ubber?

Mandar said:
Hi,

I am an Old Alpha, and yesterday this La person also attacked me. She first said she was the Brother of LA in Delta Force, and that he had loaned me 20Ped. After telling her that I did not know him, or her for that matter, she became abusive and started shouting in the chat that I had scammed La in Delta Force. This was at Fort Ithaca.

She is now openly attacking others - saying they are scammers - this is sick

This falls under harrasement by the EULA, so you can each file a support case provide the proof shown here and wait for measures to be taken.

mrproper said:

Yup, that's an offensive Romanian phrase ... so, MindArk, watcha doing?!? Block new accounts from Romania to prevent scamming but leave the ones that really try scamming ppl unhurt?

I say you'd better start doing something about it, not hoping for a rushed quick fix ... bann this one and you have one more scammer not to worry about ...

i met this person, they told me they were la from my soc, thier old avatar was bugged so this was the new one

well was kinda funny really:p we said as a joke, "oh so do u need ur adj v1 and 5k peds then?" :D lolz
that was it, they wouldnt leave us "plssssplssss i need adjV1" lmao
after 2 incorrect guesses as to what country they were from we decided it was prolly the worst scammer i have ever met, i mean if they had a ounce of intelegence then they might be dangerous... but luckily they seem to be as dumb as a dumb dude being send to a dumb clinic for uber dumb peeps... i think u know what i mean

what i find sad is that i sent a support 3 days ago about this ava, showing the eulas they have broken and the harassment they have caused
..... so far i dont even have a reply :rolleyes: i really wonder wtf is happening in that support office sometime

so while they continue to ignore thier support mesages and fail to implement thier own eula, this person will be free to scam and lie and steal at any oportunity

kinda funny they ban the whole of romania, but leave the scammers ingame, and refuse to answer supports on it
... its a fkin joke imo

Lighterthief said:
what i find sad is that i sent a support 3 days ago about this ava, showing the eulas they have broken and the harassment they have caused
..... so far i dont even have a reply i really wonder wtf is happening in that support office sometime

well send a support case 5 days ago about me not beeing able to deposit

because off new credit card and not beeing able to goet that 8 digit code before in like 2 month (same problem with old card)
and i thought this migth go fast due to the fact that if i dont deposit they dont get to earn money from me. but stil no answer :confused:

Sorry MB, for putting there name in the thread title. I'm a do person, read later type :wise: I tried changing it last night after i realised it was wrong but it didnt work. Is it possible for you to change their name for 'someone' instead? if not, plz delete this thread and i'll repost it.

So sounds like this person is making quite a name for them selfs :( I'm going to post in the soc section, warning the others in his soc (if there not all avi made by him) about him.

Nakia said:
ahh so I see she/he is still at it :rolleyes:

Another thread has been made about her as well.

HERE :girl:

LOL Same guy/girl caught me at repair in Corinth and said Nakia was his/her sister... I couldn't get another screenie, but it was funny when I told him/her that it would only take me a minute to message you, Nakia... He/she was gone pretty quick....

I guess you and Muskito have to be related then.... :D

I like your last sentence in the screenshot SB2 :laugh:

People sometimes take no messures in getting what they want :rolleyes:

The screen is kinda funny thou, for people who does not know I only have one sibling and he doesn't play PE :silly2: he is more into music and such than computers and gaming :girl:

oh but maybe I should go meet up with muskito, always fun to find a long lost relative :laugh:

Seems like MA has some work to do with this avatar I will make a case and see what I get back, not sure how much it will help when I have not been Phycically scammed by this person thou :rolleyes:

SB2 said:

Hun, why did you never tell me you had a sister... Must be on your uncles side or something, is she hot ?:naughty:

mrproper said:

Possibily was ment to be Rubber to stay in the direction of that rough translation. :D

Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot.. but Dau Muie La tried to scam me just a few minutes ago in twin. She actually was somewhat convincing at first because she luckily named 2 socmates i was good friends with. But then, when she started rushing when I wouldn't give an ESI... it was all too obvious. Typed her name in the forum, and pop this thread came up. Screwed with her for about 15mins before I announced in twin we had a lovely scammer present, and she promptly left twin and logged.. I have her on friends which should make for some fun login messages to her :)))

Reactions: Fin
Just a little follow up to my previous post.... as I said i got Dau Muie La to let me add her as a friend. So when she logged on a couple minutes ago, I had this pleasant conversation with her. Lets just say, her days as a scammer won't be very happy in this game anymore.

Olga Olly said:
Just a little follow up to my previous post.... as I said i got Dau Muie La to let me add her as a friend. So when she logged on a couple minutes ago, I had this pleasant conversation with her. Lets just say, her days as a scammer won't be very happy in this game anymore.

lol.... he didnt have a penis when we 'spoke' to each other :laugh:

hmmmmm I thought he said he was my sister.... PERVERTED :laugh:

okay well maybe transvestite ?? :rofl:

I ran into this scammer in Echidna this weekend, but didn't get screenshots when she made her offer. This time around she claimed to be a friend of Blanco's, yeah right.

After remembering the scammers name and verifying it in this thread, I decided to have a little fun. I asked LA to comment on the forum thread that she was a scammer, her reply was "???" and then ran to the TP. Well I wanted to get an answer to my question, so I started visting all the TP's and would ask the same question each time I found her. :laugh:

After about the third time I think she really started getting a little mad.... poor scammer.

"You have gained experience in your Stalking Scammers skill."
"You have gained experience in your Pissing off Scammers skill."

Muie was my disciple

Ok, guys, an update and a long story too :
today some dude met my socmate Netaq and had him call me at Jason. The guy presents himself as former Dau Muie La, and claims he got his account stolen short after creating it. Could be true, could be wrong. I won't post his new avatar name here, just in case he's honest. The problem is Dau Muie La has created multiple accounts and tried to scam my friends under several names claimig she was either a friend of mine or a friend of our society. So, hard to tell who's who now, because her career as a scammer started very early. She was my disciple about a year ago (yeah, that long) but i didn't see her much (she disappeared for several months after we uncovered her scamming), and i don't know when the account might have changed hands : the truth is I never noticed any change of personality. From the first day to the day she finished training, she was a beggar, she tried to deceive people. We didn't cross information until very late and i think some members were afraid to talk because she was my disciple and they thought i would react badly, or maybe we were all too naive and thought she was just a bit boring but harmless. After i kicked her from society, we had very few contacts. She finished training without my help, claiming she was getting peds from her father in Shadow Corpse (she also claimed she had uber armor parts after a while, but when i said "oh, can i meet you so you show me ?", she would log off lol ). But other days she would beg for ammo claiming she needed money to cure her baby... Well, when your baby is sick, playing PE is maybe not a priority... Anyway, when this guy came to me today, he started to complain i was a bad mentor, etc. Well, i heard that sometimes from people whom i actually never saw online at the same time as me, so fair enough... I called him a scammer in return, and he claimed he was not, with that stolen account story... Then i noticed the difference : the one i saw today seems to be 10 years old... Got really nervous in about ten seconds, insulted me after about a minute :) I hope the story ends there and Dau Muie La's career is over, but let's face it, she can get in any noob soc like ours and fool everybody. And in case my disciple is reading this, well, dude, you'll understand some day why i can't trust you anymore. Nothing personal, but someone who comes to me saying he used to be Dau Muie La will never be welcome.

Last edited:
Guys. from my experience, MA have been pretty good at nailing scammers. A while back, when I was still on my Oj's, someone tried the "Confirm/Clear" scam on me. Fortunately I caught on, "accidentally cancelled the trade, and when they did it again, I screenshotted everything. I let the trade happen as well, seeming completely unawares, adn got them to accept my invite to my Friends List.

After sending it off to MA, that person has yet to relog. I recently removed them off my friends list because they haven't been on line in about 3 months that I have been able to see and needed the space in my FL.

My point ... MA do seem to want to get rid of them, but I think its a case of them requiring more than one person reporting it, so perhaps thats why this avatar is still in the EU, they need more support cases to justify the ban.

Tangine said:
But other days she would beg for ammo claiming she needed money to cure her baby... Well, when your baby is sick, playing PE is maybe not a priority...

LMAO!!!

Honey... the baby is sick! Quick logon PE and beg for some ammo... maybe u get a hof and in 3 months time we get the $ to cure the baby! :laugh:

Back