Windows Technical Update

• Fixed an issue where users of 32-bit operating systems were unable to update the Entropia client.
!

Originally Posted Here

It would maybe be nice to know HOW you fixed it - as a point of general interest - and how it came to pass that you have done so - if it works.

If nobody with the problem still has it or has stayed with the game, then I guess I will find out for myself when you have the next update (almost one of the good things of summer is that fewer people meddle with stuff).

Thank you from me anyway - as pre-thanks in the expectation of a flawless update next time round!

YAY and I am so glad I squeezed this game into my day off! ... I hope it works.

No, it hasn't fixed my problem, EU still evaporates after entering Login details.

At the moment I can get in by playing on my laptop instead of my desktop.

Maybe there are several problems, and this fixes just one, but then it would be nice if MA would acknowledge that.

Last edited:
No, it hasn't fixed my problem, EU still evaporates after entering Login details.

Maybe there are several problems, and this fixes just one, but then it would be nice if MA would acknowledge that.

It seems there was a small patch of some kind, as my Vista downloaded briefly then tried the usual redist thing at 95%. Instead of failing, the loader then moved on to the next check for data, needed nothing and went green.

Yours is indeed a different problem if you are able to get as far as login details, then get stuck...
Getting stuck at your point has happened often in the past, with various non-logins occuring. Trying many times sometimes got past whatever was the problem (annoyingly inconsistent, but at least it sometimes got a success - like in crafting lol). GL

Have you tried logging in with save-mode?

Have you tried logging in with save-mode?

Yes, I've tried all the options.

Since EU worked up until the patch about three weeks ago, I do conclude the fault lies with MA.

My support case has been open since 18th June, no response at all from MA.

Back