Duplicate hofs?

F1r3

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Angelina F1r3 Blade
Noticed that hofs (not globals) are being duplicated on both profiles and the hoflist. It also seems like the hof, that is counted twice, counts towards your total loot on your profile and your largest loots, but only for recent ones. Historical highest loots are not duplicated.

So for example if I had my nr 1 hof a year ago, that shows once, then my hof from this week is counted twice in the list.

So it shows as such:

Value
MobTime
1 329 PED
Kreltin08/27/2018
938 PEDAtrox02/17/2018
921 PEDProteron07/02/2019
921 PEDProteron07/02/2019
712 PED
Longtooth08/12/2018
610 PED
Mayhem Mulmun06/30/2019
610 PED
Mayhem Mulmun06/30/2019
575 PED
Rextelum08/21/2018

The 921 Proteron and the 610 Mulmun are duplicated, but not the Kreltin from August 2018.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post or it is known by the devs, I could not find a thread or post about it.

EL is borked for a couple of months now in this regard. Not sure why it wasn't fixed yet. Can't be too hard to rectify.

Not sure if it translates through to totals (number of globals per week/month, total global value per week/month). If it does then it probably helps making the loot situation look more palatable than it is.

They're not exactly duplicated, it's just that every HoF is also recorded as a simple global with the same timestamp. This is a new bug.

There's also an old bug coming back now and then where globals are truly duplicated with different timestamps about 15 minutes apart. Not seen that for some time though.

Not sure if it translates through to totals (number of globals per week/month, total global value per week/month). If it does then it probably helps making the loot situation look more palatable than it is.

It does affect mob and avatar totals, so why would grand totals be spared? :laugh:

On the other hand, it partially compensates by missing some three-fourths of globals from minor planets. And no, it's not about the number of trackers running, it's mob classification that's at fault. Daikiba and exarosaur are Arkadian mobs according to EL. On top of that, you can now global on global instance mobs from any planet, so the tracker just can't figure out where you are.

tl;dr: it's more borked than you can imagine.

Its that way since march this year also sometime top hofs are not showing in EL . Like there is 30k hof in hunt that is visible in Entropia Universe but not in EL

Its really very borked :D

They're not exactly duplicated, it's just that every HoF is also recorded as a simple global with the same timestamp. This is a new bug.

There's also an old bug coming back now and then where globals are truly duplicated with different timestamps about 15 minutes apart. Not seen that for some time though.

It does affect mob and avatar totals, so why would grand totals be spared? :laugh:

On the other hand, it partially compensates by missing some three-fourths of globals from minor planets. And no, it's not about the number of trackers running, it's mob classification that's at fault. Daikiba and exarosaur are Arkadian mobs according to EL. On top of that, you can now global on global instance mobs from any planet, so the tracker just can't figure out where you are.

tl;dr: it's more borked than you can imagine.

It was not bug actually. If I remember right at that year some southern-eastern European country was stealing electricity from main electricity network on EU-area. It caused clocks or timings to go out of sync from countries like Finland which has separate electricity area together with Sweden too. I remember seeing this mystique time difference too and there was later something on news aswell about this.

Back