Earning Free PED

Status

KenoZuki

Old Alpha
KenoZuki TheGreySoldier OneOfMany
Hello Everyone! :)[REMOVED]:) is a fairly new site that offers tons of ways to earn FREE PED. Things such as, watching ads for passive PED, doing surveys, completing tasks such as leveling up on Gamekit for anywhere between 80-120 PED, entering contests, entering raffles, and even investing into their semi-new PF Deeds!

As of currently, I personally am super hyped for their PF deeds, they only cost 20 PED to buy, and as of right now pay on average 11 PEC weekly! Just to give a comparison, that means that for the price of an AUD, you can buy about 3 and a half PF Deeds. With PFdeeds earning more than double an AUD is currently earning you. So, if you were to use the PED for PF deeds instead, you would be earning six times the amount weekly.

That all being said, even if you don't want to invest into [REMOVED], or don't want to complete surveys, there is still the passive income of ads that can be going in the background while you do other things, I even have the ads going while I am typing out this forum post :laugh:

You also earn 1 FREE raffle ticket for every day that you log in to [REMOVED], this raffle ticket can be used to enter for free give aways, the last raffle was for a free Sleipnir!

If you wish to know more, you can always join the discord and ask any and all questions, [REMOVED] has the most welcoming community, with the most helpful staff [REMOVED] :yay: :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only guess that PF deed = [REMOVED] deeds , but this would be the first time I have heard of them.

Is this something in the works or is there a secret economy , for which I am unfamiliar ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is still technically in the works, costing 20 PED per deed, and paying out on average 11 pec per week. Their plan is to get to to pay out 25 pec per week eventually, with it also becoming sellable when they sell out.

:yay:

in before it locks (if ever)

Can you give some more information about who is the owner in this site

Last edited:
beggar 2.0 the old age was more fun

This thread is closed due to violation of forum rule 2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation.

Status
Back