PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You cant just go into each thread and start to get the right answer them to inbreed it in your mind for a long period and I have to do a few of these are the last pack I can use for a while in a few more hours at a rich time to work through the process and the doors to the bathroom to the floor of my room under productions of my house we have a good time and space but we need a healer and a half.
    Dude, did you ever hear of interpunction?

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    Ah so now you're a medical professional as well as a hunting and statistics expert.

Please stop saying anything to anyone, about anything.
    Said the man who actually knows all answers in the Universe.
    Who is so freaking smart, that the world started to revolve about him.

Way to go Oleg. You're the man!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    Said the man who actually knows all answers in the Universe.
    Who is so freaking smart, that the world started to revolve about him.

Way to go Oleg. You're the man!
    It's nice of you to say that, but it really isn't true.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Ah so now you're a medical professional as well as a hunting and statistics expert.

Can I get a list of avatars who are allowed to speak?

Asking for a friend, I don't expect to be on the list myself.
    Last edited by Haruto Rat; 07-10-2019 at 10:07. Reason: that -> who (AmE -> BrE)
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    You people REALLY ??

I ask for help with a math question and to stave off the WHY questions I told "why" upfront. ONE, that is ONE, person answered the question. Everything else was off topic. Who gives a crap if the premises where wrong I know they are wrong(anyone with half a brain can see that), but the stupid ass that has them in her office thinks they are true. As we can all see that would mean about 68% of the babies would be born unhealthy which actually about 96-97 percent are born healthy.

I wish 711 wasn't so swamped so he could cut out all the off-topic post and we would have only two left. Most of you really need to get a life past the forum, really.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    Most of you really need to get a life past the forum, really.

Maybe you can start by giving a good example?

The fact that you ask such useless stuff on the forum says enough about you as well, right?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    You people REALLY ??

I ask for help with a math question and to stave off the WHY questions I told "why" upfront. ONE, that is ONE, person answered the question. Everything else was off topic. Who gives a crap if the premises where wrong I know they are wrong(anyone with half a brain can see that), but the stupid ass that has them in her office thinks they are true. As we can all see that would mean about 68% of the babies would be born unhealthy which actually about 96-97 percent are born healthy.

I wish 711 wasn't so swamped so he could cut out all the off-topic post and we would have only two left. Most of you really need to get a life past the forum, really.
    Well you posted it in general discussion, so maybe we thought the topic was up to discuss and not just give you a straight answer?? A few of the posts even advised that you haven't given enough factors for an accurate guess, and if you had read any of the other forum posts where math comes into play, you would know that there are some serious math people here (nature of this game?). So of course this thread was going to take the route it did.

I'm more surprised that you thought it would go differently???? you have been around for a while!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    You people REALLY ??

Lots of people gave you as right an answer as there could be. What you are doing here is something like this:

CozMoDan: I need a mathematician! Can someone tell me why 2+2 = 5?
    Mathematician: It doesn't. Let me explain why not...
    CozMoDan: That's off-topic, answer my question!
    Rick: Yeah that's easy, blah blah blah blah, so as you can see 2+2 = 5. And also the earth is flat and vaccines cause cancer.
    CozMoDan: Thanks Rick, finally someone answered my question.

(for full realism you probably need to add someone else saying something like "actually if you do it in base 17 I think you'll find that it does")
    Last edited by Oleg; 07-10-2019 at 20:45.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images

I think it's foolish to simply accept political agenda funded science on face value. Even the science establishment are becoming increasing concerned with the quality of some papers passing peer review.

Besides even Einstein dismissed the big bang theory until it was finally proved some years later.

I simply contributed to the thread regarding the 80% issue. That 'percentages' are relative whatever the input data. I couldn't be bothered to add randomness to an equations because it was pointless and unnecessary.

But hey ho I don't really care, the thread was just a little bit if fun, that I smiled at when I read it. All is cool.

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

This thread is tragic.. You are all debating whether or not the facts are this or that. Need more specified data and so on. So quick to show off clever you all are.
    You are giving CozMoDan WAAAAY too much credit. All of that is flying straight over his head.

He is not interested in debating how accurate these numbers are.

What actually is going on here is that he simply could not figure out these simple steps:
    What is 80% of 100? 80, CozMoDan, its 80.
    What is % is 6/7? 85%, CozMoDan, its 85%.

Now dont get too confused here, I know theres alot of numbers flying around but try follow along TrashMoDan.

Final step! Now we need to figure out how much 85% of 80! Whats that? 85 babies? No, sorry, atleast you tried. Its 68 babies. We'll keep the numbers nice and round, dont worry about decimals, thats only for elite mathematicians. Second graders and above!

Im sure someone figured out that TrashMoDan is infact simply incapable of making these first grader calculations and told him the answer but given his brilliant display of brainpower in previous threads I figured I'd hold his hand through it.

I must say TrashMoDan is the most impressive person I've stumbled upon in this game, which, if i may add: is not a small feat given some of the inhabitants of this game.
    They dont come close to his highness though! Not only have he single handedly at the very least proven that not all children are born healthy. He then proceeded to somehow manage to survive to an adult age functioning like this. I applaud you, good sir!

Trump thanks you for your continued support, real recognize real as they say.

Let me know when you need help from a gourmet chef next time you want to boil some water for your noodles TrashMoMan.

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    I think it's foolish to simply accept political agenda funded science on face value. Even the science establishment are becoming increasing concerned with the quality of some papers passing peer review.

Besides even Einstein dismissed the big bang theory until it was finally proved some years later.

I simply contributed to the thread regarding the 80% issue. That 'percentages' are relative whatever the input data. I couldn't be bothered to add randomness to an equations because it was pointless and unnecessary.

But hey ho I don't really care, the thread was just a little bit if fun, that I smiled at when I read it. All is cool.

Rick
    The big bang theory has absolutely not been proven true.. it wouldn't be a theory if so even... come on rick.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast