PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    This thread makes me want to ban myself from the forums...
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    None of that proves a big bang in ANY way. It just proves the universe is expanding.

The big bang theory is simply not scientifically accepted fact. It is one of many theories at the moment, none of which are absolutely confirmed... End of story man...
    Then any counter arguement will have to justify why the universe is expanding at the same speed in all directons.

Not only that but qualify why at the edge of the known universe (as we look back in time at anicent light wave signatures) that the equations justify that spectrum of light as it's stretched (imagine a slinky toy you stretch out) is exactly the same frequency at the edige of the known universe.

I find it really fascinating, and just hope science can answer much more about the creation of the universe, before my time is up on this planet.

Have a good day I'm out.

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    None of that proves a big bang in ANY way. It just proves the universe is expanding.

The big bang theory is simply not scientifically accepted fact. It is one of many theories at the moment, none of which are absolutely confirmed... End of story man...
    Couldnt agree more!!

Well done! You used interpunction!!

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    Try telling the others that, that was not the question I want to show the person that had this poster in her office how wrong she was mathematically. In fact when I searched the internet the number of healthy babies was stated to be 96-97 percent but a person dumb enough to post those kind of "facts" would not take my would for it, hence the need for the math. Everyone is debating the premise instead of the actual question.
    This makes the question easier to answer rather than easier to criticize, I didn't know you were trying to prove a Doctor wrong based on a "poster" in their office. Something like that requires more than math. It requires evident background of a bias. Meaning, doesn't matter if that is what the statistics say, the poster is more misleading and neglectful to the well-being and livelihood of peoples ability to grasp how to approach a situation that they are more likely to believe that there is nothing they can do about the situation rather than that there is an easy remedy. Or something along those means.
    But at the same time, it seems like you are changing your results. So, I am still slightly confused.
    Considerably, if a baby was born healthy, it would have been born without life threatening circumstances. Now that number may be much higher than say, the number of babies that were born and then later brought it sick and Doctors determined that the reason could have been a result of gum disease. But as I mentioned in my first comment, I don't think it is directly related to gum disease, I think it is related to the persons capability to take authority of "Care and health Standards"
    Math isn't going to solve your debate. I mean, I guess it could, but not the way you are approaching it.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    Then any counter arguement will have to justify why the universe is expanding at the same speed in all directons.

Not only that but qualify why at the edge of the known universe (as we look back in time at anicent light wave signatures) that the equations justify that spectrum of light as it's stretched (imagine a slinky toy you stretch out) is exactly the same frequency at the edige of the known universe.

I find it really fascinating, and just hope science can answer much more about the creation of the universe, before my time is up on this planet.

Have a good day I'm out.

Rick
    It is expected that slinky would be the exact same frequency at any point of the universe, whether or not it changes is not determined on that the slinky exist in different forms in different existences, but that the environment caused the slinky to lose it's original materialistic makeup due to pressure or chemical constructs of the newly introduced environment, in turn would result in that the slinky sustained the same frequency at any point of the universe, it is just that the new environment caused it to shift. Like throwing it into the sun, the slinky still exists. It just doesn't exist in its existence anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Naverith View Post
    I have met some arrogant, insulting, snide, rude, self aggrandizing, self centered, degrading, hostile, insolent, void of spirit, holier than thou assholes in this game.

But none so Tiny.

Is it your lack of certain physical characteristics, total lack of empathy for others, or are you just a shell, waiting for a soul to inhabit you some day?
    None of the above. I would have expected you to understand why, given your forum picture.

Speaking of which, I'd suggest stop looking in the mirror so you can finally change it to something less selfhatred-y

I must say, the irony that YOU have that picture is amazing

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6