World Cup Finals 2019

Status
Ty for posting , has been exciting matches.

Anyone with an online site that isn't a pay wall , that could share would be most appreciative .

It has been a marvellous tournament, though I haven't watched as much as I would have liked to. Very disappointed for England yesterday, but losing narrowly to the best team in the world, and in circumstances that were very close to being different, is no mean feat. Fantastic achievement to do as well as they did.

Ty for posting , has been exciting matches.

Anyone with an online site that isn't a pay wall , that could share would be most appreciative .

In the UK the BBC have been streaming every match online, and a lot of them (all of the knockout stage, I think) on proper broadcast TV. They're all still available on BBC iPlayer, but that has restricted access if you're not in the UK. But, you know, VPNs and all that...

Yep womens football world cup has been really entertaining. I've been quite impressed with the quality of football.

So USA v Holland final. Can't see USA losing that.

Sweden v England to fight it out for bronze medal.

Come on England then. Probably be a more entertaining game than the final.

Rick

Yep womens football world cup has been really entertaining. I've been quite impressed with the quality of football.

So USA v Holland final. Can't see USA losing that.

Sweden v England to fight it out for bronze medal.

Come on England then. Probably be a more entertaining game than the final.

Rick

Disagreeing, But only because I am Dutch ( you are probably right). On the other hand, England let USA play, they gave them a lot of space. I doubt that the Dutch will do that. They will fight every position the ball is at. But a hell of a lot of quality in the US team. If you think about the scope.. A country with over 327,2 million people vs a country with 18 million people (on 300x300 km) . Would be insanely cool to beat the US. Especially if you give the scope some perspective.
The Netherlands rank 6th on the olympic medal count per capita: http://www.medalspercapita.com/ The Us ranks 24th. We may be small.. but we're fucking eager to win.

Last edited:
Disagreeing, But only because I am Dutch ( you are probably right). On the other hand, England let USA play, they gave them a lot of space. I doubt that the Dutch will do that. They will fight every position the ball is at. But a hell of a lot of quality in the US team. If you think about the scope.. A country with over 327,2 million people vs a country with 18 million people (on 300x300 km) . Would be insanely cool to beat the US. Especially if you give the scope some perspective.
The Netherlands rank 6th on the olympic medal count per capita: http://www.medalspercapita.com/ The Us ranks 24th. We may be small.. but we're fucking eager to win.

Sure we're both tiny countries compared to the size of the USA and number of potential players. We missed chances, that's football.

I wish you luck, would be nice if a different team wins. As you say USA are strong. Just need the luck to go your way on the day.

Enjoy the game

Rick.

Women football :scratch2: Please.....

I'm sorry to say but I can't stand watching more than 5' :silly2:

Women football :scratch2: Please.....

I'm sorry to say but I can't stand watching more than 5' :silly2:

Anyhow............. ;) That ship has sailed and the Netherlands won..See you on Sunday.

:yay::wtg:

Last edited:
Status
Back