What is concidered TT trash?

Citrine Ruby Universe
I'm cleaning my inventory a bit, id assume stuff that hasn't had a markup for a month or a year is immediate TT trash?

I'm cleaning my inventory a bit, id assume stuff that hasn't had a markup for a month or a year is immediate TT trash?

Anything that you are not willing to wait around for it to sell or you do not have a decent stack size to make it worthwhile. Really only you can make this decision, but for me, anything under 103% unless i have a large stack or regular buyer (or can use it to craft something). Everyone will have their own opinion though and there is no right or wrong answer.

that could also be stuff that sells for great MU, because there may have been a total lack of supply while the demand constantly increased.
Only way to find out is to put it into auction and maybe advertise it a little ;)

that could also be stuff that sells for great MU, because there may have been a total lack of supply while the demand constantly increased.
Only way to find out is to put it into auction and maybe advertise it a little ;)

Wood shavings and Rocktropia Records/Cassettes are the things I found that had MU a year ago, lol.

Wood shavings and Rocktropia Records/Cassettes are the things I found that had MU a year ago, lol.

wood shavings are tt food on rt, but records/cassettes should have demand.
market history on rt is usually meaningless, most trading is done via private trades. #rocktrading

Last edited:
Nothing is TT trash :)

If you are not in need of the ped, just let all the "TT trash" accumulate in your storage. Once you have enough, say about 50ped - 100ped worth, you can make a list and advertise it for sale here in the forum. You should be able to sell them for 101% - 105% and make a couple of peds. :yay:

auction,order

Anything that you are not willing to wait around for it to sell or you do not have a decent stack size to make it worthwhile. Really only you can make this decision, but for me, anything under 103% unless i have a large stack or regular buyer (or can use it to craft something). Everyone will have their own opinion though and there is no right or wrong answer.

102~103% mu same to me
but you better check auction order first before tt ing stuff :D

tt the lot and buy some deeds instead ?

Back