Eomon Migration 2019 has Begun!

Checked it out yesterday, only adolescents - I wanted something just a tad lower than dominants, like mature-old if possible.

North of Nymphtown

Server lagg is killing this years migration

Server lagg is killing this years migration

Why?

Don't you like getting globals 5 minutes after you killed a mob?

:tongue2:

I started a public chat channel #migration2019
There never seems to be a place to go to for finding out mob locations. People ask in trade channel and I see it daily.
How about we use this channel?

Dear Mindark, wake your lazy asses up and figure out a way to tell us where the mobs are!

I have been out this migration due to some medical issues,and when I log in, the last thing I want to do is fly around 5 theoretical locations to find mobs, only not to find them at all after 20 minutes!

Oh sure I could, and did ask, but people are useless and don't answer, (meanwhile I constantly get pms from players trying to understand how this shit game works, and answer everytime.)

Log in, get pissed off in growing amounts as I cant just go kill the shit I want to kill, and log out pissed.

I am one of your very few players who can solo those eomon stalkers. And I have been unable to find any to kill.

Your loss, 2k ped an hour and 17k in tiers that could come.....if you gave me targets to hit.

The idiocy in why you would continue to let people log off to frustration of not finding a mob is mind blowing.

Dear Mindark, wake your lazy asses up and figure out a way to tell us where the mobs are!

I have been out this migration due to some medical issues,and when I log in, the last thing I want to do is fly around 5 theoretical locations to find mobs, only not to find them at all after 20 minutes!

Oh sure I could, and did ask, but people are useless and don't answer, (meanwhile I constantly get pms from players trying to understand how this shit game works, and answer everytime.)

Log in, get pissed off in growing amounts as I cant just go kill the shit I want to kill, and log out pissed.

I am one of your very few players who can solo those eomon stalkers. And I have been unable to find any to kill.

Your loss, 2k ped an hour and 17k in tiers that could come.....if you gave me targets to hit.

The idiocy in why you would continue to let people log off to frustration of not finding a mob is mind blowing.
You cannot find any eomon stalker because messi already killed them all...

Ah sry Forgo, hope you get well soon, sure someone will post locations on this Thread and you can hunt them later.

100% agree. I spent 30 mins flying/tping around to find the right maturity of LT. I asked in chat and took another 20 mins for a nice guy to pm the location. Not a great use of my time eh?

Just another reason this forum is nearly dead and the game only has 3,600 hunters during the biggest event.

Someone got an idea when migration ends ?

If i go from last yrs time..i would say ..end of august/start of sept

Disagree entirely. Not everything should be handed to you on a plate. There should be some advantage for people who have gone to the trouble of finding things out. It's trivially easy to find them anyway, especially if you've done migration in the past. They're the same places they always are.

migration_2019_path.jpg

You may find the picture above helpful.

If i go from last yrs time..i would say ..end of august/start of sept

Yea thx i gess that is the case, i couldent find any info about it when i looked around tho, for this year.

It would not hurt for MA, just to add a little weekly story line, that helps people find them.

'Need colonists to help stop the herd rampaging through Nymphtown' etc.

Anyway, migrations over for me, coming back with 30%, plus decay on top, is a piss take.

Good luck finding them though.

Anyone know where LT old are now? Dont know which way they are going... check way from Medusa to Ithaca and only DOMINANT...

Why Eomon youngs got removed it shoud be spawned at least 1 more week, wtf mindark

Question for ludving mindark : how long will eomon be spawned, since new mission system is on the way spawn shoud be at least 1 more week

Question for ludving mindark : how long will eomon be spawned, since new mission system is on the way spawn shoud be at least 1 more week

The grace period will be extended to a year. So you will have the chance to finish the mission next migration.

does anyone sell Eomon Sample Type C and E ??? If yes please contact me so we can trade in game:)

Back