FYI: MISSING ELM n Flux generators from eomon loot.

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Seems the mightly eomon have a changed event loot table.

Massive ammount of boxes, a little outputs, and a little spleen.

Please check the box loot ELM weapons, its kinda the point of this event.

1 flux here,but indeed 0 elm guns :(

i got an elm sword so not exactly true

No materials for modified restoration chips is a loss - loos for playerbase and MA. I don't get it why they put so little in loot. Got 2 pcs flux today.
No ELM here either and been shooting since start but that I can understand, we get oils so crafters can make armatrix stuffs. That makes sense.

what about gazz?

No materials for modified restoration chips is a loss - loos for playerbase and MA. I don't get it why they put so little in loot. Got 2 pcs flux today.
No ELM here either and been shooting since start but that I can understand, we get oils so crafters can make armatrix stuffs. That makes sense.

Too many ppl hoarding their looted FLUX on their storage and MA has set a very low item limit on FLUX (to preserve game balance cuz mod resto is so OP) so once that limit is reached the drop rate goes down really bad (almost non existent).

Reactions: Geo
Too many ppl hoarding their looted FLUX on their storage and MA has set a very low item limit on FLUX (to preserve game balance cuz mod resto is so OP) so once that limit is reached the drop rate goes down really bad (almost non existent).

1. There's no such thing as hoarding loot to control MA's drop rate, stop this BS.
2. There aren't people hoarding this resource that has quite a limited demand. You're talking about hoarding hundreds of thousands of peds of flux... who the fuck right in their mind would do that, especially since with this low availability its MU is trash?

Yes, mod resto is very OP but it also costs quite a bit, ~5500 USD. But there's constant demand for it. Now bring into picture the statues, they barely sold a few, barely any demand and now for something with demand they just overlook the loot table and forget about it... :scratch2:

1. There's no such thing as hoarding loot to control MA's drop rate, stop this BS.
2. There aren't people hoarding this resource that has quite a limited demand. You're talking about hoarding hundreds of thousands of peds of flux... who the fuck right in their mind would do that, especially since with this low availability its MU is trash?

Yes, mod resto is very OP but it also costs quite a bit, ~5500 USD. But there's constant demand for it. Now bring into picture the statues, they barely sold a few, barely any demand and now for something with demand they just overlook the loot table and forget about it... :scratch2:
You're free to believe whatever you want. I disagree with you though.

And I don't think there's hundreds of thousands of available flux. More likely the item limit on flux is just barely enough to make 1 or 2 mod resto at once. Hence explains why the drop rate was much higher in the past (before ppl started hoarding it in hopes of ever making one themselves).

Then many ppl try to loot it and get it eventually, but that cap has been reached for a long time now. So no more new mod restos.

If you don't believe there are item (stackables) limit cap, how do you explain the reasoning behind that MA has a cap for max multipliers in rare resources for mining?

Ever seen an 30k+ pedder of Pyrite?
Reason. They have item limit and item stack limit.

I don't believe it goes for all resources though.

Its kind of comical, I tried selling this OP chip for a couple months, got low-balled. No-one wants to pay the money for it, and if they do they want the base cost...or less, nothing to factor the time saved collecting or rarity, or most importantly the cost savings of it.

That said, every time a rare items drops, or in this case is generated, the chance of another like it dropping decreases (entropy - a gradual collapse into the disorder you all are complaining about), it never completely goes away, but the rate is probably in the less than 1% range at this point for the flux. This is by design and has been this way for years. Same principle that Marco stated many many years back, IMK2 can still drop.....but the odds are pretty astronomical it this point, as we all know.

Photonic Mayhem - best weapons i've had, they used to drop in migration and mayhem, now nada.
I'm not sure what's up with the loot tables either.

Loot Tables, Loot Pools.... where is my shrapnel?!! no wait I want ELM shrapnel where is that?

Photonic Mayhem - best weapons i've had, they used to drop in migration and mayhem, now nada.
I'm not sure what's up with the loot tables either.

My favorite weapons series too, back in the days I was hunter exclusively. But I thought it was removed from loot pool since I haven't seen for ages now.
Now ELM are capped? Weird things heppening.

Maybe MA has the intention of putting it on hold until later on in the migration when people are starting to get bored at migra. It would certainly boost the hunting mood for a lot of players to add more items in the loot pool. This means a more stable migration and secure income for MA during the summer instead of the "drop" that happens after a few weeks.

Just my 2 cents. :scratch2:

i would argue that passive players like deathifier would. or someone that doesnt log in at all anymore. same as when people tt stuff. how do you know if it's a valuable resource ... there's no info ... only active players know.

Back