Flickering/dissappearing lights and blinking car speed indicators?

Citrine Ruby Universe
Look one way, the neon/light/lamp is there, look another way, its gone, doesn't glow anymore.
Look and face one way, the car speed indicator is blinking like mad (this also applies to ships), turn another way, it's no longer blinking.

I have a 1070 card this really shouldn't be a problem, but it's been an issue no matter what computer I've used, the card is doing fine, processor i5 working as it should.

Is this just a game bug perhaps?
Or is it tied to Nvidia?

I think you have to be more specific to this. This is all of sudden? or is it started from the beggining?
Did you tried to change any settings?
Lower your demands in graphics! First and see what's happening. If there is no change from the settings of the game you should try an update to your graphic adapter. Maybe you will need an update to your OS too (but that's shouldn't be the case).

as far I know Nvidia adapters have issues from time to time with EU, after VU's especially.

Last edited:
i would say its passive programming.

I think you have to be more specific to this. This is all of sudden? or is it started from the beggining?
Did you tried to change any settings?
Lower your demands in graphics! First and see what's happening. If there is no change from the settings of the game you should try an update to your graphic adapter. Maybe you will need an update to your OS too (but that's shouldn't be the case).

as far I know Nvidia adapters have issues from time to time with EU, after VU's especially.

Drivers are up to date, tried it on all settings from low to high and it does the exact same on all of them, Windows 10, nothing to upgrade there on the OS.
Had the issue ever since the old Windows XP computer so it's not really new or anything, always been there in the game.
16 GB ram, no overheating or anything like that either.

Drivers are up to date, tried it on all settings from low to high and it does the exact same on all of them, Windows 10, nothing to upgrade there on the OS.
Had the issue ever since the old Windows XP computer so it's not really new or anything, always been there in the game.
16 GB ram, no overheating or anything like that either.

I know for many bugs in game and I had alot myself, like the "Dropping through floor" or "buidling wall dissapearing", but that's you describe is kinda new for me. I never had such issue. I see sometimes a "ground effect" like this (appear and disappear) but it's not always there and not so annoying. All these years I EU I played with a number of different pc's too and with way different equipment and graphics cards (Win XP, 7, 8 and 10). I don't remember having such issue.
Sorry, I tried to think something to help.

Back