hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sawachika View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hahaha, same. My exact thoughts were...

Is it A.I. One talking to A.I. Two?

Where only the two of them knows what they are talking about...
    Yeah seems like someones hunt bot gained conciousness and started botting the forum too lmao

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    It is because the laywers are not I can do that in my opinion but it doesn't matter if they are looking to get the best possible an affiliate of a good one sec just to get a new phone today or a good day for a while we have to go back and see who was the interview with a few of them in guild for the next few days and I don't think we will see a new update on this char as a whole other one of the game is the best of all time to do it for a while now and I have to go back and get a chance on my phone haha I think it's a wierd program so it can be hard drive thing is the same rate you can mix with a new app that you can't get the most out the game for a long period now and you have a lot to say is a lot to do with a lot to do with it to be honest.
    This is the longest sentence i have seen in a while. Doesn't make any sense either!

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthas View Post
    At the end of the day, no one forced you to join/deposit/still be here. If you have such a problem, then withdrawal and walk away. Far too many of these shitposts on this forum by the random Joe Blow who thought they could invest their savings and walk away with a profit. SorryNotSorry for your loss. You were the one that convinced yourself of a falsehood out of a desire to make a quick $. And it looks like MA is actually the one that won again.

TLR Uninstall and go play something else.
    I honestly have NO IDEA what you are talking about Anthas, no where in my post did I complain about losing money, the game not being enjoyable, or that I felt wronged by MA. Good for you though, spit out that pent up anger. It's good for you.
    I am not a in-game pirate, I am not a bot'er, and I am not a hacker... I do focus on following the rules while trying to promote and enjoy all the aspects the game has to offer in a positive manner as well as trying to inspire others to do the same and not break the rules in spite of their ego or feelings. I also read the ToU and EULA at least twice a year unless I see that a change was made. "Although a lot of stuff doesn't get updated and it should."
    I am legitimately just trying to see the point of view of peoples opinion toward a on-going matter on something that is considered a natural discussion. How it is happening is understood, why it is happening is not understood. Your just stacking false justification of breaking the law overrules following the law and I need to move on. You must have some major pent-up-angst toward this game or players who have "discussions" for you to completely disregard what was written and to proclaim false positions on the other parties part then tell them to just quit because they are a failure and disgrace to a made up reality.

Although, because the title of the post is "What happened to it is the fault of your own?"
    I might presume, although your language shows otherwise, that you are implementing a response and not stating what you are saying directly toward me. Because if you were stating it directly toward me, as I noted above, that would literally make no sense whatsoever. But if you were making a retrospective comment It still wouldn't make sense, but I appreciate your input, the kind of people who don't take responsibility for their actions should just walk away. But they usually don't and try to strengthen their wrong-doings for further progression.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 07-07-2019 at 22:11.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    Are you guys just typing random words?

I think the same.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sawachika View Post
    Hahaha, same. My exact thoughts were...

Is it A.I. One talking to A.I. Two?

Where only the two of them knows what they are talking about...
    It is a gist, a gesture of recognizing implementations rather than.
    But to recognize that the gist is to have that the figures of artificial intelligence pass and correlate information between one another isn't spam, it is collaborative detail on the possibilities of recognition. Like a debate or conversation. An intelligent argument using inaudible references.
    TBH, I am just guessing. lmao what Venture is saying, but I am extremely familiar if language context referencing and differentiation depiction identifying. When is used that because it is impossible for someone to know how to speak or understand a language 100% properly, you have to understanding how the language is perceived from all perspectives ((below proficient is about 13 interpretations, 5-8 for proficient, and 3-5 for advanced. Though advanced is recognized as a 100 interpretation factor if used/ recognized correctly.)) and then try and speak on their level so that what is being stated is being pass across efficiently in a manner that is understood.
    It is also used to help people understand how a language is actually depicted or understood and try to get them on a waveform that meets a creative formality of recognizing individual or independent Speech in language, "individuality"
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 07-08-2019 at 03:35. Reason: Clarify information

Hesitant speaker of Tcovesi would welcome acquaintance of native speakers & discussion of language and culture

pm pls
    O sacra fame Dell'oro..

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Kitty Kitty Fire
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Being from the USA and a native speaker, OP makes zero sense. Also, why do you edit every post? If you are A.I., are you Alexa? I really want her to do more than answer me. Please be Alexa.

You can tame an animal, but you can't take away it's rage. mEoW!
    Your avatar was created on the 2006-02-13 at 14:22:45 (UTC)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    Being from the USA and a native speaker, OP makes zero sense. Also, why do you edit every post? If you are A.I., are you Alexa? I really want her to do more than answer me. Please be Alexa.

LMAO check this

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Did the crazy representative really reflect the window?

The ignorant agreement can't appreciate the opportunity. The null duty can't count the economics. Is the kneel act better than the reward?

It was then the dutiful manner met the mighty issue.

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    In the USA what is a native speaker?
    Unless of course you mean the Navajo code speakers as used in WW2 to confuse the Japanese?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast