Selling: Mid level hunter grinding package

DiXeCZ

Guardian
Society
CZSK Crows
Lady Mia87 Skullcrusher
Hello,
sadly, my RL issues force me to sell out my gear which made me quite successful hunter in EU in recent few years. Thanks to this UL gear I was able not only to play "for free" but also to slowly build up my ped card up to approx. 30k peds from basically nothing left after few years of "not knowing how to play this game" situation and blindly wasting peds.

Achievements with this combo: With this hunting combo I was able to finish Caperon, Trooper, Legionaire, Rextelum, Drone, Kerberos, Longtooth IRON missions at ease.

Notable loot by this hunting combo: 908 ped ESI, 1xGuardian Plating of the Sand King (both from SandKing), 4100 ped from caperon young, 5400 ped from rextelum watcher

Weapon combo:
CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1+Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Damage/pec: 2.94733
Effective dps: 54.9397

FAP:
EMT Kit Ek-2350, Modified

Heal/second: 41.00 HP
Heal/PEC: 25.00 HP

Armor:
Boar Adjusted [F]

Stab: 16 HP
Cut: 16 HP
Impact: 30 HP
Penetration: 20 HP
Burn: 23 HP
Cold: 12 HP
Acid: 4 HP

Pricing:
Spirit MK1: -----------------------SB: +4000 BO: +4500
Fi/Ra/Co Dante:-----------------SB: +970 BO: +1020
Mod EMT Kit Ek-2350:-----------SB: +4000 BO: +4400

Boar Adjusted:--------------------SB: +5000 BO: +6000

Package deal: I am prepared to offer some price reduction for the whole hunting package. (Contact me PM if so)

About Boar I am not sure if I want to sell it since it have emotional value combined with rarity and superb usefulness. If I will sell it it will not be to any reseller for sure. Only to some fellow hunter.

Last edited:
Hey,
What would be the price for gun,amp and armor.
I am mainly hunter and gonna be in the future.I am buying equipment what i am gonna use for a while,i am not a reseller

Tnx in advance

Hey Fiftyshades. Ty for interest. For part the package deal its hard to say. Its only weapon combo plus armor without fap. Depends on the price of the armor. I honestly have a little knowledge about pricing my armor since I made it by my own. Give me an offer for the armor and then we could talk.

Anyway, SB on the GUN met. But I would prefer package deal :)

Hey Fiftyshades. Ty for interest. For part the package deal its hard to say. Its only weapon combo plus armor without fap. Depends on the price of the armor. I honestly have a little knowledge about pricing my armor since I made it by my own. Give me an offer for the armor and then we could talk.

Anyway, SB on the GUN met. But I would prefer package deal :)

Tnx for your reply,
i dont know am i willing to deposit that much,but depends on the price for all pack.Tbh i dont know what to offer.Can u give me the lowest price for all ?maybe i could achive like 13k

Tnx for your reply,
i dont know am i willing to deposit that much,but depends on the price for all pack.Tbh i dont know what to offer.Can u give me the lowest price for all ?maybe i could achive like 13k

Hello,
I will answer you with the rhetorical question.
Just simple calculation on SB prices: 4000 (spirit) + 970 (Dante) + 4000 (Fap) = 8970 PEDs alone. 13,000 - 8970 = 4030 PEDs remaining for Boar. As I got already some offers for boar around 6000 peds, do you find your offer good?

To argue about price for the boar, take in consideration adjusted jaguar, which in terms of protection is somehow similar. Full set of jaguar adjusted according to PCF cost around 7,5-8,5k PEDs. In addition, Boar is fairly more rare armor with considerably higher impact protection (I consider impact as main protection type since if any mob have only one type of damage its most probably impact). Considering the fact that price for upgrading armor is more or less the same, higher price for Adj Jaguar is made mainly by higher price for normal jaguar set comparing to boar armor. And tbh I dont know actual price tag for boar as normal/adjusted sets of boar just are not for sale lately.

Hello,
Just simple calculation on SB prices: 4000 (spirit) + 970 (Dante) + 4000 (Fap) = 8970 PEDs alone. 13,000 - 8970 = 4030 PEDs remaining for Boar. As I got already some offers for boar around 6000 peds, do you find your offer good?

To argue about price for the boar, take in consideration adjusted jaguar, which in terms of protection is somehow similar. Full set of jaguar adjusted according to PCF cost around 7,5-8,5k PEDs. In addition, Boar is fairly more rare armor with considerably higher impact protection (I consider impact as main protection type since if any mob have only one type of damage its most probably impact). Considering the fact that price for upgrading armor is more or less the same, higher price for Adj Jaguar is made mainly by higher price for normal jaguar set comparing to boar armor. And tbh I dont know actual price tag for boar as normal/adjusted sets of boar just are not for sale lately.

Thats why i asked how much u ask for all,since u said u give some good price for all set..If u got offer for armor 6k its a good price,since a male in march was sold at +6k ped.
Best regards m8

Hello,

Why you even bother to answer ... one simple EL check show all . Good luck whit sale !

These things still looking for new owner!

Sadly, these items still gathering dust!

Longtooth madness BUMP

Grab the items and go to HOF!

Rainy weather bump.

Post vacation BUMP!

My legs hurt as f--k after couple days of cycling.

BUMP price for adj boar aded

Back to the top with you!

BOAR FACT: Wild boar is a close relative of domestic pig. There are four subspecies of wild boar that are similar in size and appearance, but differ in color (which depends on the type of habitat). Native populations of wild boars can be found in Africa, Europe and Asia (Japan, Indonesia, India and the Far East). Wild boars can survive in different types of habitat: grasslands, taiga, tropical rainforests, but they prefer life in deciduous forests. Wild boars are threatened by habitat loss and by commercial hunt.

Also a BUMP

SPIRIT FACT: Spirit, also known as MER-A (Mars Exploration Rover – A) or MER-2, is a robotic rover on Mars, active from 2004 to 2010. It was one of two rovers of NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Mission. It landed successfully within the impact crater Gusev on Mars at 04:35 Ground UTC on January 4, 2004, three weeks before its twin, Opportunity (MER-B), which landed on the other side of the planet. Its name was chosen through a NASA-sponsored student essay competition.

Also a BUMP

BUMP for the day without interesting facts!

BUMP for the versatile armor and nice grinding setup :)

Items still waiting for someone new!

These lovely items really need new owner.

Up it goes.

Back