Atrox Egg found

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
Unique Atrox Egg
Has been found

The Atrox Egg that many have hunted for has been found.
Mc'Lap Tzest0s Alexan'ru killed a Feffoid Warlord which contained loot worth 2853 PED.

atroxegg1.jpg

atroxegg2.jpg

Congratulations from EntropiaForum to Tzest0s.

Last edited:
If its just DNA....oh noes...

But if its the coolest thing ever inside PE... xP

Wow...looks like you will have your very own Pet Atrox Queen.

well, and it likes so cool! :D That's a nice item,now every1 wonder what is it for... :confused:

Wow, that is awesome!

Nice find :).

and you will get a baby atrox that eat shit load of nutrio bar and follow you all time saying " ma ma" :D

Of course while I was at work. :rolleyes:

Oh well, gratz to Tzest0s.

Etopia said:
and you will get a baby atrox that eat shit load of nutrio bar and follow you all time saying " ma ma" :D

Nah, it will hatch and eat him. :D

I guess no one knows wtf this thing is for?

would be nice if it hatched and you got a message saying to gather your friends to kill the queen that comes from it, which would hold the "real" loot.

probably just be an exchange for this item again though.

that would be a little bad for our guy here... hehe... I believe RDI will make an appearance in a while... and once they do well see the real loot off the trox ;)...

Cooool. Now find a nice warm and soft spot and go sit on it :laugh:

Big gratz !

yea, I was waiting for the real intelligent comments like that one to start.

MK is gonna be real upset that you beat him to it ;)

RDI is going to give you a T-shirt that says "I hunted Feffoid Clan Warlords all week and all I got was this lousy egg".

yup great *sigh*

Gratz on finding the eqq and living long enough to actually get away with it.

I'm sure that sooner or later, someone will tell us what to expect from the egg. Probably some sort of trade for something cool if you turn it in and let the PE scientists examine the egg.

Turn it in and get some uber armor... that sorta thing. Just give it a couple of days. (Pray it doesn't hatch before then since we already know it is a new mutation of Atrox... it will probably spit fire/acid and tear your eyes out with its itty bitty baby-trox jaws all at the same time)

Big gratz to the finder :)

See it says " green atrox egg "
Are there more out there in different colors perhaps :eek:

if not, the finder probably will get his POE armor pretty soon :tongue2:

Actualy... just so the event would continue... they couldve said that the intelligence was incorrect and the Atrox Queen dropped more eggs... :rolleyes: in diferent colors, for example... since theyre mutations, like a fire drake, ice drake and so on :)

interesting thought Silver.... I should rep you for that....

Oh yea, Technicolor rainbow. Green One...

So, that would bean that Lucisous Orange is next ;)

[fade wonders if anyone catches his quotes from films]

There ARE more eggs or did you forget that the queen had ONE big egg and MANY smaller ones arround it :D

Big gratz on the find btw :)

hmmm..maybe it is time to buy some plates for my viking, grab the kobold, and take a trip back down to the planet...

on the other hand...mining seems nice at CND when everyone else is gone ;)

Translation: when I come down to the planet...all you guys hunting feffs should go up to CND, and let me hunt alone ;)

Gratz to Tzest0s! :cheer:

It will be interesting to see what the egg turns out to be.

gratz to tzetos (sp?)

wonder what is gonna be offered by some freaked out scientist or some government agency...(btw, it says unique, so maybe it will hatch and give him tha only trox queen baby ingame, tamable)

OK, two questions that we need answer to ( I guess MQ will provide them soon enough)

1) Are there more eggs (as per one of the notes here), or is this really it, the one

2) What happens with this one (hatches or gets traded to examine)

I assume MA will post a new bulletin in a day or two to clear this up, but what are the general thoughts?

It says it's unique, so only 1. Or can i loot an unique dub & mccormick terminator too?

chielsen said:
It says it's unique, so only 1. Or can i loot an unique dub & mccormick terminator too?

But then again it says unique GREEN atrox queen egg

:)

Bravo testos :) Foarte bine frate!

Good job!

Probably this egg is a nice POE male!

I agree.

It may be that MA heard the loud cries of the community about how all the events favored the Ubers...and have added some events that are more based upon chance than skill...to let everyone have a chance.

i.e. robot parts event.

btw...whatever happen to the body parts of that missing scientist?...was that an event? is it over?

Fade said:
I agree.

It may be that MA heard the loud cries of the community about how all the events favored the Ubers...and have added some events that are more based upon chance than skill...to let everyone have a chance.

i.e. robot parts event.

btw...whatever happen to the body parts of that missing scientist?...was that an event? is it over?

I agree as well and what did happen with the body parts????

Nice Work ;-)

Back