Atrox Egg found

Dem said:
So you've tried destroying it?
no but i got an offer from abee to give it to her so she can tt it and film the entire scene

Gratz, truely a nice find :)

Did some quick calculations on how many feffoids we killed in our feffoid hunting team (Me, Nakia, Neomaven and Exoknight once) rougly calculated it's about 10k feffoids :D
But got some pretty nice loots, so it's all okay :p

About the 50K offer, was actualy gonna see if you would take an offer for 20-30K, but guess you wont now after the 50K offer :D
Easy way to at least get an idea about any more egg drops, is to see if the big feffoids still spawn ;)

Tzest0s said:
no but i got an offer from abee to give it to her so she can tt it and film the entire scene

Ow..

I'd suggest U do NOT do that :D

Grats on the egg btw :) Nice to see someone with standard equip get it :)

It's really this part of the statement that makes me wonder...

Is there anybody out there ready to find the camp and destroy the egg?

Perhaps the prize is when you destroy it...? Then you get rewarded :p

If you don't want to do it yourself, I'll be more than happy to do it myself, if you give me the egg :D.
(I'm at Ithaca BTW!)

Entropia Directory have attempted to collect all of the important info regarding this event on the one page!

http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/index.php?title=VU_8.5/Feffoid_War

Regarding the question is the the only egg!!!

Here are some details from MA, wich are in full context at our site!

1) Protected by feral Marauders, we observed the Queen laying one huge egg and a clutch of smaller ones around it. These lesser embryos hatched quickly to form a merciless defensive pack around the Queen and her main egg. The large egg was left to incubate under the Calypsian sun, absorbing radiation that would mutate its genome and spawn a more savage breed of Atrox. This level of evolution in just one generation was completely unprecedented."

2) It would seem that while the Atrox reproductive cycle is several years in length, its results can be devastating for the natural areas it inhabits, restricting access for other animals and colonists alike. We can only hope that our hardiest hunters can pick up a trail on this Queen and her pack, destroy the egg they protect, and spare Calypso and it's colonists from an even deadlier wilderness.

...So!
A) The queen hatched ONE EGG and a clutch of smaller ones!
B) Desert Rangers killed the Queen!
C) The smaller eggs hatched immediately into the ATROX HATCHLINGS that were dropping those nice Gloves :)
D) The Feffoids pinched the eggs wich seem to bring out some more mature Feffs. (Dropped a few Angel Helmets)
E) If the EGG was not found it would unleash a more savage breed of Atrox onto Calypso.
F) The has been found but is it too late!
G) Surely RDI is going to want to examine it (Trade it off Tzest0s)

Maybe they will blunder again and the bots will get hold of it!
Or they go dump onto a new Space Habitat of Atrox Kings and Queens and sell that!

.....Me thinks this EVENT is only just beginning!

Maybe the new trox in the egg will kill everybody at the rdi and then go on a killingspree in PA :laugh: . Then an OJ will pull it to a turret and get a new armor for killing it :loco:

This is how I see it panning out.

Story Mode on -

The EGG gets sold off to RDI for testing and T gets a nice prize although not 50k 's Worth.

RDI have it in an incubator because they think they can make some sort of new weapon from it, to help defend against the robots, and wait for it to hatch.

The egg hatches, and a cute little Atroxin comes forth and the RDI team, are all like, how cute, it's harmless. What they didn't realise was how fast the Atroxin would grow in to the largest ever Atrox breed, that is capable of self reproduction.

It grows to within 20-30feet tall within the first few days, due to the intense heat coming from the Incubation Lab(Similar to the Calypsian sun.

WHat the scientists didn't know though, was that the Atroxin not only likes to eat Human, but also has a deadly venom, that it spits out and can melt things.

It escapes by breaking through the Lab and out into the open. This is when the scientists find it has insane speed and moves twice as fast as the largest Atrox, and hits with a killer punch. Before they realise what is happening, it has disappeared out of sight until a few weeks later when there are rumours of strange goings on in the new land discovered in Amethera.

The scientists go to investigate, but find nothing except some strange markings on the floor, and what looks like a melted Umbranoid Camp.
Just as the Investigation team are packing up to leave, they hear a noise behind them, and they see a shimmer just at the edge of camp.
They pass it off as nothing but wind and the heat of the sun causing heat shimmer(Where the ground looks like it's cooking and you see what looks like steam rising.) ;)
Even so, the scientists talk after they have left, and swear they were being watched, but don't consider reporting it, incase they think they would be reported as going do-lally. :dunce:

From here, who knows what might happen. The rumours keep coming though, and more teams are sent to investigate reported areas of strange happenings.
Scientists talk of seeing and hearing the same things, and of being watched.

Could this be the new breed of Atrox watching them, with some sort of Holographic Invisibility Shield, built into it's genetic make-up?
Maybe the robots have been playing with the Atrox after all, and created some new breed, that we as humans, dread to think about, and what it may mean for Calypso and it's inhabitants?
Maybe more will come from this?

Who knows, maybe these new Atroxin will be so strong that we can no longer fight them with standard armor and weapons, but need something a little bit faster and more powerful. Like vehicles for example? :tongue2:

Story Mode off -

If only I wrote for MA, it would be so much more interesting.

As for the story above, any similarities to any persons for animals in EU is all ficticious, and is meant to portray what I want to see happening in game. :laugh:

Gratz to T, now give me Atroxin and Vehicles.

Numa said:
This is how I see it panning out.

Story Mode on -

The EGG gets sold off to RDI for testing and T gets a nice prize although not 50k 's Worth.

RDI have it in an incubator because they think they can make some sort of new weapon from it, to help defend against the robots, and wait for it to hatch.

The egg hatches, and a cute little Atroxin comes forth and the RDI team, are all like, how cute, it's harmless. What they didn't realise was how fast the Atroxin would grow in to the largest ever Atrox breed, that is capable of self reproduction.

It grows to within 20-30feet tall within the first few days, due to the intense heat coming from the Incubation Lab(Similar to the Calypsian sun.

WHat the scientists didn't know though, was that the Atroxin not only likes to eat Human, but also has a deadly venom, that it spits out and can melt things.

It escapes by breaking through the Lab and out into the open. This is when the scientists find it has insane speed and moves twice as fast as the largest Atrox, and hits with a killer punch. Before they realise what is happening, it has disappeared out of sight until a few weeks later when there are rumours of strange goings on in the new land discovered in Amethera.

The scientists go to investigate, but find nothing except some strange markings on the floor, and what looks like a melted Umbranoid Camp.
Just as the Investigation team are packing up to leave, they hear a noise behind them, and they see a shimmer just at the edge of camp.
They pass it off as nothing but wind and the heat of the sun causing heat shimmer(Where the ground looks like it's cooking and you see what looks like steam rising.) ;)
Even so, the scientists talk after they have left, and swear they were being watched, but don't consider reporting it, incase they think they would be reported as going do-lally. :dunce:

From here, who knows what might happen. The rumours keep coming though, and more teams are sent to investigate reported areas of strange happenings.
Scientists talk of seeing and hearing the same things, and of being watched.

Could this be the new breed of Atrox watching them, with some sort of Holographic Invisibility Shield, built into it's genetic make-up?
Maybe the robots have been playing with the Atrox after all, and created some new breed, that we as humans, dread to think about, and what it may mean for Calypso and it's inhabitants?
Maybe more will come from this?

Who knows, maybe these new Atroxin will be so strong that we can no longer fight them with standard armor and weapons, but need something a little bit faster and more powerful. Like vehicles for example? :tongue2:

Story Mode off -

If only I wrote for MA, it would be so much more interesting.

As for the story above, any similarities to any persons for animals in EU is all ficticious, and is meant to portray what I want to see happening in game. :laugh:

Gratz to T, now give me Atroxin and Vehicles.

That is very likely actually, maby they are watching this thread now looking for idea's ;)

Gratz Tzest0s! :)

Gratz Man :D

Nice to see it go to regular kind of player rather than the usual suspects.

I see from your profile that you are from Bucharest, watch out MA might think you scammed someone to get it :laugh:

...I first wanted to say "Gratz, you LUCKY winner!", but I guess you simply deserve it....
Congratz and ...share the prize... ;)
:cheer: :clap: :clap:

Blake Seven said:
Gratz Man :D

Nice to see it go to regular kind of player rather than the usual suspects.

....HE was a suspect with all those GLOBSTERS he killed :wise:

there was all the fuss about destroying it so it's more likely it'll be turned over for items rather than used for DNA.

I think a new breed of trox DNA will be created from it :) I SOOOO hope we can get a trox slayer / maurader LA lol

Just came by to say "Gratz" ;).

Gratz!!! :cheer: :beerchug:

P.S. I heard the only way to destroy the ring... pardon, egg is to TT it :whisper: ;)

The Egg looks Unique to me

So keep it it will surely bring you some nice item, maybe with your name on it.

And then The Unique Tzestos Eradicator can kick Terminator's ass.

btw the first POE robot part was also looted by a romanian that sold it for 10 k in auc and it appears that gift items are growing in value as everything else.

500 k for The Egg!

someone might want to tell the EBN news desk that the egg has been found. :D

Very big gratz dude! And here's teh dilema: selling it for 50k or waiting for something cool to happen :)~

By the way, i still can see big feffoids around, but it seems they are less of them now.

Gratz man, been waiting to see this.

You bring the egg, I'll bring the bread and a frying pan. Who's up for a beer-run? :D

Mindark said:
We always knew the Feffoids weren't our greatest friends, but now we know that they're out to make life as hard as possible for us. Are we going to let the dim witted Feffoids try to raise a new pet? Is there anybody out there ready to find the camp and Destroy the egg

So the use of this item is destroy it, i suggest puttin it in TT ( that will destroy it :laugh: )

Grats on this!

And on a side note, I would NEVER sell it for 50K unless I know what it's for. It's 50K I didn't have anyway to start with, so I'd rather gamble and wait to see if I could get more for it.

e-lite said:
Grats on this!

And on a side note, I would NEVER sell it for 50K unless I know what it's for. It's 50K I didn't have anyway to start with, so I'd rather gamble and wait to see if I could get more for it.

thanks
that's exactly my point of view
i risk ... ok i know i can lose like if i get a PoE ( is only 43k ) or something worth less than 50k but i really don't wanna feel what those who sold robot transmiters for 10 k and then found out about the PoE

Gratz dude. I would do the same and wait. :)

Who knows. They may give you your own planet to inhabit with atrox :D

Massive gratz you lucky SOB :silly2:

bravo

Bravo frate ..ce pot sa zic :D ..... ai avut mare noroc :D . Esti cred primu roman care ia un unique item sper sa nu fi chiar ultimu :D . Tine-o tot asa !!!!
GRATZ !! :D :eek:

Tzest0s said:
thanks
that's exactly my point of view
i risk ... ok i know i can lose like if i get a PoE ( is only 43k ) or something worth less than 50k but i really don't wanna feel what those who sold robot transmiters for 10 k and then found out about the PoE

Did you try shooting at it when you put it in the apartment? :laugh:

It does say to destroy the egg! Can I watch? :)

Big grats! :thumbup:
That was a eggstraordinary and eggciting time for you i'm sure. Will you eggxterminate this eggquisite find? :D ;)

lol they'll trade you the egg for a land area, MA got quite a few >_>

I hope its a pet.

I hope theres a red egg, and a white egg, and a blue egg.

I hope its a 'single serve' instant DNA for Atrox Queens. :D

I hope I get one.

The omelette made from the egg will give u 1k HP for the rest of the year when u eat it! :D

Back