Back from 9 year break need help please 5000 PED deposit question

OP hasnt logged into PCF or had a global since the day he made this thread.

Guess he chose the most economic way :rolleyes: :laugh:

Some of the pills you will loot from the strongboxes can be sold ingame, and have decent MU. I doubt you'll need them, and you will get untradable ones for sure which you will have to eat anyway.

or refine the untradable pills into Uni ammo

Not just new, MA confirmed ~1mil ped cycle of mine with m83 @ 92.8% TT return, around level 35-40 looter at the time.

Tools matter a lot, since by their rates, my weapon change and increased eff has increased my TT potential by ~1.2%

This is a bit on the side of what OP is looking for, but couldn't resist the temptation to post:

your data coincides well with my own data. Not jumping to conclusions here, but the formula

tt return = 86 + 7*(your weapon efficiency/100)+7*(your looter level/100) seems spot on.

So, with a 90 % efficiency gun and 80+ looter level you can expect tt returns of 98 % in the long run (given enough kills), which would mean profit to most people.

With a typical armatrix efficiency of 67 %, and level 40 looter, return would be in the 93.5 % area = eternal loss for most people, unless very lucky.

Back