Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    I don't believe anyone has said this so far in this thread so I'll say it:

Loot 2.0:

The loot calculation is now a mathematical equation which is based on how much you spent killing the mob, with MA's goal being to give back about 96% of the money that players have spent in hunting, in the hunting loot. Without getting into too much detail about how that impacts hunting, here are the 2 biggest take aways:

1. Whatever Markup you pay for your hunting gear, you should not expect to get back in your loot. For example, if you buy ArMatrix rifles at 120%, the 20% extra markup you paid will not factor into the loot calculation and therefore, in the long run, you should not expect to get that money back. What that means is, if you want to play it safe, try to use the lowest markup items possible, stick to items that have no markup, or have no more than about 108% or so markup.

2. Since MA intends for you to only get back only about 96% of the money you spend hunting, you will have to be smart and hunt things with added value. This could mean hunting mobs that drop items with high markup, or enter Events with prizes which would make up for the difference if/when you win those prizes.

Good Luck o/

Legends

Prowler
    Aurisk Morey Kenbi
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Welcome back!

For hunting
    I recommend buying the Gold Pack. The ZK gun and amp is a nice, cheap, efficient way to start.

Armor Decay is returned in loot as well. So a Adj pixie set is not bad, and wearing armor is better than before. (Harrier doesn't protect well).

Go do the newbie mission in Icarus. You get a free VivoS10. best healing tool for low lvs.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Carlos Los Anaya
    Society
    Freelancer
    **Bump***
    on the same boat!
    getting back into the game!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Invest please
    smiles.

You'll be starting 200+ levels behind Messi,..... let that sink in. While you're shooting punies he's be added pro levels at a faster rate with the best gear in the game. Plus he'll likely own a monopoly on any new gear, and hoard those items for stupid prices.

I'd say play for some 'entertainment' and see where it goes, relax and enjoy it. Anything more than that comes with considerable risks.

If you want return, buy another house on your street and hold it for 10 years.

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post

Rick
    I would go even further.If you want return just buy google and facebook and hold it for 20 years.

Smiles.

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    smiles.

You'll be starting 200+ levels behind Messi,..... let that sink in. While you're shooting punies he's be added pro levels at a faster rate with the best gear in the game. Plus he'll likely own a monopoly on any new gear, and hoard those items for stupid prices.

I'd say play for some 'entertainment' and see where it goes, relax and enjoy it. Anything more than that comes with considerable risks.

Rick
    Honestly, with that attitude you are off to a bad start. When I started playing in 2010 some players were over level 100 already and I've had a good time regardless.

And if you don't enjoy it don't become bitter and vengeful just cash out and move on, find some other game you really enjoy.

Stop focusing so much on other players, that helps too.

Just my opinion... good luck.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    I would go even further.If you want return just buy google and facebook and hold it for 20 years.

Smiles.
    Google could be a good bet since they focus on services.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    Honestly, with that attitude you are off to a bad start. When I started playing in 2010 some players were over level 100 already and I've had a good time regardless.

And if you don't enjoy it don't become bitter and vengeful just cash out and move on, find some other game you really enjoy.

Stop focusing so much on other players, that helps too.

Just my opinion... good luck.
    Hardly a bad attitude mate, saying play for entertainment relax and enjoy it. Besides I'm not bitter, it's a game. I've got more value adding developments in my life right now than to throw £300+ at a game every month.

Rick.
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Google could be a good bet since they focus on services.
    Ok then I will slowly withdraw peds and based on your recommendation I will buy google.
    smiles

Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    I don't believe anyone has said this so far in this thread so I'll say it:

Loot 2.0:

The loot calculation is now a mathematical equation which is based on how much you spent killing the mob, with MA's goal being to give back about 96% of the money that players have spent in hunting, in the hunting loot.

2. Since MA intends for you to only get back only about 96% of the money you spend hunting, you will have to be smart and hunt things with added value. This could mean hunting mobs that drop items with high markup, or enter Events with prizes which would make up for the difference if/when you win those prizes.

Good Luck o/

Legends
    Just a comment on the 96 % average return: You should expect an average tt return of 92-94 % as a new player. MA states average returns, and that means counting in players with 98-99 % and a huge turnover.

Tha being said, the second advice is even more important: Try to find mobs that have loot you can sell for a decent markup if you want your peds to last the longest.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    Just a comment on the 96 % average return: You should expect an average tt return of 92-94 % as a new player. MA states average returns, and that means counting in players with 98-99 % and a huge turnover.

Tha being said, the second advice is even more important: Try to find mobs that have loot you can sell for a decent markup if you want your peds to last the longest.
    Not just new, MA confirmed ~1mil ped cycle of mine with m83 @ 92.8% TT return, around level 35-40 looter at the time.

Tools matter a lot, since by their rates, my weapon change and increased eff has increased my TT potential by ~1.2%

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast