Selling: Rare, High End, and Profitable Blueprints. Start Your Crafting Business Today!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
EMT 2350 Blueprint
Consistently profitable with relatively common materials combined with a steady demand for the product, this blueprint was the keel upon which my own crafting venture was built. The ROI has far surpassed any of my land areas and with much less effort. If you need an easy and very steady money maker, this is the blueprint for you.
SOLD

Pulsar 10 (L) Blueprint
One of the best armor plates from Arkadia, this tough and versatile plate is always in demand on auction house especially during the peak seasons. With remarkably low markup input, this blueprint bolsters the foundation of your crafting business.
Startbid: 1699
Buyout: 2999

Aquila (L)
Similar to Angel in protection but with a lot more diversified spread of other protections, this is an excellent mid level armor for events or general hunting.
Full 7 piece blueprint set, will be sold as a set only.
Startbid: 699
Buyout: 1399

Perseus (L)
Arkadia's response to Supremacy which actually works better for most mobs, this armor is THE go to armor for mid to high level players looking to armor up quick for an event.

Foot guards (L) BP
Startbid: 499
Buyout: 699

Shin Guards (L) BP
Startbid: 399
Buyout: 599

Level 3 Mining Amp (L) Blueprint
With the low input markup and high daily turnover, these amps are a great entry level gateway into the Attachments engineering profession.
Startbid: 19 PED
Buyout: 39 PED SOLD

Last edited:
Received some interest in the 2350 blueprint. I can sell this blueprint along with my stockpile of Quantium.

Received startbid on the 2350 Blueprint, along with interest in my Quantium stockpile. Due to the level of interest expressed in this blueprint, I will give it a 7 day cooldown period.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back