PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Images
    Bad apples going rotten and off the game very fast As about harrasment behavior in game, if there is, I suggest ignoring 'em or in the bottom line there is the option of report.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Funny how this game came right when Nigeria's University of Economics was polishing it's Queen Sheba and Nelson Mandela course. I fell for one scam where this guy offered to upgrade my armor.

I just bought a set of gremlin. Obvious clue, I realize now, nube with PED. Tells me he's got to put it in this machine. So we went over to a crafting machine and I give him a peice. Alarm bells didn't go off strong enough when he told me he has to put them all in the machine. So I gave it all too him. And waited. Rude that the socksucker didn't log out.

I made a support case. All trades are final, was the response. That's when I found out about the Nigerian University of Economics and their RL scamming courses. It was years later that I found out that it's policy in a certain religion to rob anyone not affiliated.

Mulder was right, trust no one. And I would add, not even yourself.

ps There is no actual university but, there was and probably still is, a university level training operation which was the originator of the named scams.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    ew player tryís to beat my system
    What system?

Spawn: I own a system that allows players to earn ped. It would be against goin tou to advertise it so Iíll leave it at that.

Raven had a great point also but personally a few ped here and there just isnít worth it for me to deal with some people. Iíd be triple checking the trade windows, item tt and questioning the entire thing. Not worth the headache. 1/2 off a land area may tempt me but most items in game it would have to be a massive discount for me to deal with certain people.

And yes the upgrading gremlin armor story is horrible. Whatís sad is there will always be someone willing to shaft someone for a few dollars.

Rl is even worse. Iíve seen people get 10 years in prison over a 500$ scam. They say crime doesnít pay and maybe it pays a few bucks here and ther but generally the sayings true.

Toker lost a valuable gun and amp with the all trades final policy but you really canít blame ma for that one imagine their work load if it was any other way

Virtue signaling loser with a system.

Nuff Said.. Losernoob

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Trust nobody in this game. Check every information and tip you will receive again and again. Do not lend anyone anything or demand anything. Let others advise you, but make your own decisions and go you own way.

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    A post about trust and reputation from someone who won't tell us who they are?
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Looks like a forum alt too.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubernoob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spawn: I own a system that allows players to earn ped. It would be against goin tou to advertise it so Iíll leave it at that.

Raven had a great point also but personally a few ped here and there just isnít worth it for me to deal with some people. Iíd be triple checking the trade windows, item tt and questioning the entire thing. Not worth the headache. 1/2 off a land area may tempt me but most items in game it would have to be a massive discount for me to deal with certain people.

And yes the upgrading gremlin armor story is horrible. Whatís sad is there will always be someone willing to shaft someone for a few dollars.

Rl is even worse. Iíve seen people get 10 years in prison over a 500$ scam. They say crime doesnít pay and maybe it pays a few bucks here and ther but generally the sayings true.

Toker lost a valuable gun and amp with the all trades final policy but you really canít blame ma for that one imagine their work load if it was any other way
    Just wondering. You talk all about reputation. But why hide your in-game name???

What are your posts worth if you don't even tell us who you are???

It makes this entire thread pointless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2