navigator waypoints block selection of tp

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
here is a bug that annoys the hell out of me. to replicate the issue open a mission waypoint like the one in shubs daily on monria. now goto the teleporter and the waypoint will be blocking your desired destination. now, you can't right click on it like you would with a map(ya i know right, who knew the map is different machine than the navigator?) and delete it. so, you got to close the navigator and open the map, delete the waypoint then close the map and click the teleporter then select your destination and tp there. you could also select the destination from the list but if you wanted to roll over the spot to get the tp name you can't because the waypoint is blocking it.

it's so annoying that i have to mention this at all. does anyone else even notice this? is it just me or is my blood presure going up from too much .... o ffs nm gl

Happens a lot to me on Cyrene. Yes, it's very annoying. As you say, you can select it in the name list instead, but that relies on knowing which TP is which on the map, if your mission instruction is (and it usually is) "Return to Dave the mission guy" rather than "Return to Unmemorable City".

This is one of the reasons why the (mostly) single terminal system that's used on Calypso or Arkadia is better.

Last edited:
you could "unfollow" the mission to remove it while using the TP...
It's really annoying...

A workaround is to select your destination from the tp name list instead. But yes, it's annoying and the multitude of things like this a telltale sign it never gets tested in development.

Agree, this is quite annoying.

Yes this has bothered me the entire time I've played the game, not just for missions but for meeting someone for trade or whatever. AFAIK there are no left-click actions for waypoints anyway, so I'm not sure why they don't just allow the event to bubble to whatever is underneath.

Back