don't click cancel

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
when leaving the planet don't click cancel.

leaving caly from the spaceport and i get to the edge of space and the stupid popup that asks me if i want to go in space has 2 choices but if you select the wrong one it's very very bad. so bad you have to relog and endure another session of rubberbanding ship elevation. ya that's not annoying. why the hale is it rubberbanding anyway.? what is it lag? man it sucks, it's so bad. you know it's strange how some things in the game get fixed but stupid crap like this gets ignored.

wait is my blood pressure going up AGAIN?!?!

update:

WHAT are the odds that my thruster is done?

well it looks like i'm the retarded one because my space thruster (ya the thruster that works like an access card pass to go in space but doesn't actually thrust or even ...oh ffs nm) is broken. you'd think i would notice if my thruster was broken YO!

meantime o faaak i got to go through the RUBBER BANDING AGAIN...you know i'd rather play in pixel land like minecraft than rubberbanding.

seriously your art used to look great but now what are we sacrificing playability for?

Last edited:
Have noticed this as well while climbing to the top. One thing I have found to combat it , is hit the forward as you climb. It will slow your ascent some , but as you get higher I find the lag dissipates and you can continue straight up.

This is one of the few areas in the game I lag , something odd for sure.

Have noticed this as well while climbing to the top. One thing I have found to combat it , is hit the forward as you climb. It will slow your ascent some , but as you get higher I find the lag dissipates and you can continue straight up.

This is one of the few areas in the game I lag , something odd for sure.

its got something to do with the detail level. the amount of pixels in graphical memory or something. either way whatever it is it's UGLY AF programming. embarrassing as all hell when your freinds see that and say, "WTF!?! You spend that kind of money on that peice of work. You should be ashamed!" I am ashamed LOL. I keep my gaming hidden in the closet now behind the Magic the Gathering cards.

If you travel frequently you will discover a bunch of bugs not only that. I wrote somewhere for all these bugs that I'm sick of.
Another example is when you enter to the planet and nothing is working when you land! You have to relog to TP for example.
For me most important is the following:
Space navigation: This camera shitty coding is a BIG issue. After few hits of Alt key, your cam locks to a random position and you have to guide your ship through the map!!! JEEEEE can someone look up and make a fix to this stupid bug?

The most annoying thing for all bugs I found there aren't any special circumstances to reproduced!
Are there every single time! From every computer I use, no matter what kind of type and what graphic card or memory or OS I have. So there is no excuse. It is a 16 years old game not a beta one.

If you travel frequently you will discover a bunch of bugs not only that. I wrote somewhere for all these bugs that I'm sick of.
Another example is when you enter to the planet and nothing is working when you land! You have to relog to TP for example.
For me most important is the following:
Space navigation: This camera shitty coding is a BIG issue. After few hits of Alt key, your cam locks to a random position and you have to guide your ship through the map!!! JEEEEE can someone look up and make a fix to this stupid bug?

I have seen your threads and mostly Space related and your old shop on RT, do you ever come to Calypso? I have never seen you in game or when in space. Just curious if only space

Last edited:
I have seen your threads and mostly Space related and your old shop on RT, do you ever come to Calypso? I have never seen you in game or when in space. Just curious if only space

Still around!
Currently I moved to Calypso and doing some mining from time to time. I'm coming and going frequently to and from RT since I'm selling out most of my stuff. So I can face space bugs first hand.

Still around!
Currently I moved to Calypso and doing some mining from time to time. I'm coming and going frequently to and from RT since I'm selling out most of my stuff. So I can face space bugs first hand.

Great to know..I hope I run into you. :wtg:

Sadly, you are selling your stuff, that is not good news.

Back