Info: Private message highlight broken?

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hi,

PM tab highlight doesn't always work. Usually when the other person responds the tab in which you have the PM blinks in orange, but not anymore it seems.

I noticed today that I have been missing responses for quite a while (I have PM logs enabled)... What I have to do now is close the PMs as soon as I answer, so I get the new PM indicator (this one works). But if I answer and leave the PM in a secondary tab the game doesn't alert me when the other player responds.

I have checked multiple times and I have "Tab highlighting" enabled everywhere.

Is this happening to anybody else? I must know before I open a support case, don't wanna waste their time.

Thanks

Same here for sure.

Definitely broken, and people that PM me think i'm ignoring them since I play EU at low sound (so I don't hear the PM sound). :laugh:

I have forwarded this thread to the dev team, but please do open a support case as well with any additional information you can provide.

Support case incoming asap.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
i can confirm to have the same issue since months now.

but after 17 years of experience with MA's bug handling i refrain from reporting any more bugs, because that is more or less the guarantee to get them cemented as "feature"...

Today I had problems with this again, it's still broken.

I thought I was going mad! Missing pms, glad im not alone lol

I have forwarded this thread to the dev team, but please do open a support case as well with any additional information you can provide.

wow i think this is the first time they noticed chat is broken! what did you say? you still have hostages?

I think we are getting really close to septembers release, any news about this bug? (and the other chat related issues maybe?)

Cheers.

I'm happy to say that this bug has been fixed. Probably in one of the last VUs.

Thanks MA.

noticced the one in force chat is still there. apparently you type and it sometimes shows up and sometimes doesn't. how in the hell would that even happen.

Hi,

PM tab highlight doesn't always work. Usually when the other person responds the tab in which you have the PM blinks in orange, but not anymore it seems.

I noticed today that I have been missing responses for quite a while (I have PM logs enabled)... What I have to do now is close the PMs as soon as I answer, so I get the new PM indicator (this one works). But if I answer and leave the PM in a secondary tab the game doesn't alert me when the other player responds.

I have checked multiple times and I have "Tab highlighting" enabled everywhere.

Is this happening to anybody else? I must know before I open a support case, don't wanna waste their time.

Thanks

I don't know.. no one messages me. :feelsbadman:

:D

Back