Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Franklly, in a world, where we have instant data traffic, including liquid assets, and on such a well secured platform, like Entropia, it is rather "strange", that money flow out, is not instantanious also, regardless of all the "justifications", for a 50 day grace period. Our ingoing deposits are instantanious. Bank is one to two days, grace-period. Its just not right at all. I can immagine people getting fed-up and wanting to revolt. Tyrany will do that.

"Power corrupts. Absolute Power corrupts absolutelly."
    I forgot that all fraud is caught during those instantaneous payments to MA.
    We should get our pitchforks and start a riot.

Net profit
    2018=618,787
    2017=0
    2016=5,433,772
    2015=3,056,021
    2014=1,329,776
    2013=2,216,848
    2012=-20,974,158
    2011=-7,844,873

2011 and 2012 lost almost 30 million? WTF?
    I hope 2019 is better.
    I want the bills to get paid and the game to stay open.
    Rock

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Stone View Post

2011 and 2012 lost almost 30 million? WTF?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    50 business days. They are usually well under that. 60+ days is far less than 50 business days.
    Noted.

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GradenFoss View Post

LOL! My Gawd man! I dont even want to think what the Kuala Lumpur "retreat" might be. Probably a super-Yacht.

Just a very small cliqk, a handfull, of persons in MA who really have the Power, highest income and austentatious lifestyles to support and uphold at any cost. The rest are just "employee", servs with no "power" at all. Well thats what I think. Not so strange either. Salaries need to be paid, cost be met. In a bad month, the community "feel" the pinch, as the loot-system start draining the peops real hard. Big Boss Bills go first, before all Gamers with pending extraction slips. Especially if the cash is too tight to meet all requests. The way the cookie crumbles lol Pecking order and all that.

Makes you wonder. If the conspiracy theory of alts, is correct, one does wonder how fast such alts would extrct PEDs? 50 Days or instant? We may never know right? lol

GL in there. Watch your spending.
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 07-25-2019 at 09:01.

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    To the OP, on the second day of migration, I hit 2700 ped hof and the next couple of days I had a couple of nice 3 figure globals. All of this on LT's. This week I cannot seem to hit anything and the LT's are draining my ped card. I still have 2500 ped left from the HOF tucked away in storage.

At this point I will revert to my standard play style which is hunt low level mobs and craft items with MU from the material drops. If I carry on with bigger mobs I know my ped will be gone in a week. Make hay while the sun shines and put some of it away because you will get bugger all in the winter.

Incidentally I stopped hunting LT's on the day MA announced the mission changes and then started again once the issued the statement that the grace period would include next years migration. This was the EXACT point that my loot went bad, so it was back to daily missions, the pit and low level mobs

As previously stated you cannot break even on TT only on MU (at the cost of other players)

Just my 2 cents worth
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger gun

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    To the OP, on the second day of migration, I hit 2700 ped hof and the next couple of days I had a couple of nice 3 figure globals. All of this on LT's. This week I cannot seem to hit anything and the LT's are draining my ped card. I still have 2500 ped left from the HOF tucked away in storage.

At this point I will revert to my standard play style which is hunt low level mobs and craft items with MU from the material drops. If I carry on with bigger mobs I know my ped will be gone in a week. Make hay while the sun shines and put some of it away because you will get bugger all in the winter.

^^ This. I had a nice LT uber towards the beginning of migration and the first thing I did was immediately stop hunting LT and switch to lower HP mobs with MU because the obvious follow-up to a peak is a valley.

I think a lot of players get a hof and use it to go in even harder, which is really just spitting in the face of statistics and common sense.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    Another interesting note is they claim that historically people only withdraw ~30-35% of their holdings, so they decided that they would only enter 33% of total player holdings on their balance sheet. In other words, they simply left out ~64mil debt from their balance sheet, just because they don't think they will have to pay it. If only their developers were as creative as their accountants.

Interesting. However, to be honest, not even the strongest bank expects all clients to withdraw 100% of their deposits at same time, since none of them could work well thinking with financial panic ideas...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    Franklly, in a world, where we have instant data traffic, including liquid assets, and on such a well secured platform, like Entropia, it is rather "strange", that money flow out, is not instantanious also, regardless of all the "justifications", for a 50 day grace period. Our ingoing deposits are instantanious. Bank is one to two days, grace-period. Its just not right at all. I can immagine people getting fed-up and wanting to revolt. Tyrany will do that.
    I support most of what you say. However, if those who have a bank had to always work with the idea of "sky is falling" they would probably also take 50 days. The alternative was that Entropia Universe had never existed.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    ^^ This. I had a nice LT uber towards the beginning of migration and the first thing I did was immediately stop hunting LT and switch to lower HP mobs with MU because the obvious follow-up to a peak is a valley.

I think a lot of players get a hof and use it to go in even harder, which is really just spitting in the face of statistics and common sense.

This is completely true. In fact I started well as everyone, but since I only saw the valley without any mountain in between, I also went to hunt small mobs before I finished losing everything.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast