Uber: All that grinding paid off

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
I have been grinding Harbingers lately, in order to get my power fist skills up since I got a new weapon (Strong claw).
So I didn't have much time to play last two days because of vacation and spending time with my family. But I arrived home late around 22:00 last night and decided to grind some more, stayed up to around 02:00 AM when I started to get really sleepy and was planning on heading to bed... But I decided to do up to 45k+ killpoints.

So glad I did! :eyecrazy: :ahh: :wtg: :cool: :yay::yay::yay:

And I actually got it on my stream, so glad I streamed that day, but kinda sad I didn't have sound for the hof sound. :)

Here's the highlight of it.

Quite funny how things turn out, because earlier this year I was actually trying to buy this item for a month or so!
The item in question I will keep for now and use it on soc hunts :).

Also interesting fact:
Last Bucketful to drop in loot was on Sun, 18 Mar 2018 07:44:21.
That's quite a while ago, either people don't really like to hunt these so they don't drop for that long or I got really really lucky! :ahh:

nice find, big gz :)

Gratz on the find , and that Ranked psy-blade is quite lovely.

Very nice, gratz!

very nice find :) congratulations

Big Gratz m8 nice find indeed :yay::eyecrazy::wtg:

Grats :yay:

Gratz! They definitely don't drop a lot. Remember, this is a mission mob now (both Iron Challenge & Daily). I went through the whole mission and I did not loot a Bucketful.

Uber gratz on the nice find! Always good to see an UL gun drop!:yay::cool:

Grats on that find!!
Good see that even such "noob" mobs can drop good stuff.

:thumbup:

I saw you loot that in global chat.

Congratulations!!

:woot:

such a nice find!

congratulations!!

they seem to drop UL weapons quite often but they are hunted only in daylies

they seem to drop UL weapons quite often but they are hunted only in daylies

Having done the entire harb IC, and probably enough for a 2nd round. I can assure you, they do not :)

I have been grinding Harbingers lately, in order to get my power fist skills up since I got a new weapon (Strong claw).
So I didn't have much time to play last two days because of vacation and spending time with my family. But I arrived home late around 22:00 last night and decided to grind some more, stayed up to around 02:00 AM when I started to get really sleepy and was planning on heading to bed... But I decided to do up to 45k+ killpoints.

So glad I did! :eyecrazy: :ahh: :wtg: :cool: :yay::yay::yay:

That part! Great feeling right? Reminded me, my highest loot of 1.7k Armax young back in 2005 , "Dry of peds and some mk I in my hands"night.

glad you got something out of those suckers cause yeah , every time I hunt em are dry as sahara desert.
Maybe will try my leoi on em :D

Oh and +rep for a valuable Item , not easy to find

Back