PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

F.O.M.A. Shop # 22 - Maria's Muse

Maria's Muse offers a wide arrange of items. As you may know, over the years I've been a bit of an eclectic participant in this virtual reality. As such, what's in the shop may reflect that a bit.

Main Complex Block E TP is closest tp to the shop. From that TP head North West, and go around the corner to the right, and shop is going to be on the left, a little bit down the hallway. Look for the Party Lights out front.

Upstairs I'm working on organizing blueprints. I don't know if I'll continue to sell blueprints here or not since my crafting skills aren't top notch yet. However, I have a surplus of blueprints from the crafting event a while ago, and from years of on and off crafting, so they are in the shop now... I'll probably add more later when I get time.

Also upstairs are a few odds and ends - some pirate flags, a smuggler droid, several duchev logs, a mcgrangus log, several posters, combat masks, and a couple of other odds and ends.

On most stuff in the upstairs area I'm trying to keep prices below auction historic prices when possible.

Currently in the shop's basement is what is probably the widest variety of pets in any shop in game. (I was previously working on collecting one of each pet in game back when compets was a reality, but now that it's not it's time to downsize a bit).

Pricing on pets is a bit difficult considering that there is no market history on them since they cannot be auctioned yet. If you see something in the shop you are interested in, pet or other type of items, but think price is too high, shoot me a private massage and I'll see what I can do for you...

Last edited by mastermesh; 07-19-2019 at 15:37.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-20-2019 at 04:48.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Added a summoning totem Eudorian Devil Ruby, Techno Pants Blueprint, Boar Heart, and a few other things. Shop's still not full. Will max out item points later this week.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    few more pets added, and a couple of other animal carpets added.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

shop full

First sale happened earlier today in this shop.

Restock is now done.

Shop item points are now full. Added a few odds and ends. Several decorations, boar hooves, and a couple of flags are all in there now. Come take a look around!

As mentioned on the sign in the shop and in this thread, if you really want an item but think price is too high as it's marked up now in the shop, shoot me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do to lower it for you, within reason.

===================
    Reduced Price on Panther Pet.
    Reduced Price on Tab Tab Pet
    Reduced Price on Nusul Pet.

Each of the above have been lowered from tt+5 to TT+1 (lowest price shop will allow)

Other price modifications may be coming in the future.

Also may add in more crafted goods as I craft em.

Grab panther fast as price may go up eventually since they do decay armor as they are pretty aggressive and this price is lowest you will likely find em
    Last edited by mastermesh; 07-22-2019 at 01:44.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Redecorated front display area a bit. Party Lights are nicely lined up now. Hired Hands are working on adjusting them just a tad. A Wolpertinger has taken perch above the fireplace where it is nice and cozy.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Back on Calypso Proper for a little while. Working on taming a few things to burn some TT off on my whips.

Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H is on Auction if anyone's interested. (If I can get the apartments sold I can start restocking the shop with better stuff more intended for the regular FOMA locals)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    thinking about what the heck to put in this shop that folks actually will want going forward. Open to ideas...

One thing that I've thought about a little that is probably doable is to focus on the calypso bone mission and the pleak wing mission and stock shop full of these things if they are tradeable. If I go to Cyrene I may stock up on more maze certificates too?... or at least the wolpertingers they get you? These type of missions require time... something many avatars value.

If I was made of unlimited peds I'd probably do create an upgrade shop too but not sure that's doable on my budget.... since the shop's so far away from Ark a shop focused on the armor trade in mission thing wouldn't work too well as pirates are a bit of hurdle for stackables.

Looks like there's a bid on the apartment on auction. Nice price. I may sell the other apartments on auction, but we'll see.

(cannot sell estates in the shop since I don't have a shopkeeper (yet))

I may try mining equipment but am not sure there's much demand for it according to one of the most skilled crafters in game that used to own a shop up here.

Who knows, I may just do the one of everything idea again and craft one of everything I have a bp for to throw in there, but not sure that'd work out well since there's zero demand for a log of crafted items mostly, unfortunately.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-06-2019 at 09:58.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Calypso apartment sold on auction... now to complete the cycle...

On Auction in game now is The U Apartment, Floor 1, Apartment G. Remember, if I can get enough peds freed up I can put something more interesting in the shop.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

(F) versions of Explorer, Bodyguard, and Guardian available upon request...

As mentioned over at the one of everything thread I just crafted up F versions of Explorer, Bodyguard, and Guardian Armor Sets. Each of these do NOT have the feet since UL version of the feet bp for them aren't in the blueprint books yet...

I may eventually drop these in to the shop when I go back upstairs, but for now just be aware they are available for trade in p2p trades, or I can throw them in the shop upon request as needed.

Over time, I plan to craft UL versions of all items I have UL bps for and make them available for purchase on request as needed. Eventually I may do so with L items as residue stacks build...

(with armor and clothes I mainly craft F as my own avatar is F, and it's a bit of a niche since most other shops focus on M... Yes, I know there's not a lot of demand for low end armor, which is why this is available via private message request only for now.)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-15-2019 at 06:13.