PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

restocking the shop

Several newly crafted items have been added in the shop:
    Rutic Slo (L) is up front by main entrance, next to the Ultra Rare Boxer Pet. (This little blade has a TT value of 590 and a recommended level of 6.0 so it's a nice little piece of skilling equipment)

Dominax Original Moccasin (L) - several in stock. Get em while you can!
    ArMatrix LR-15 (L) - Quite a few in stock - Get em before they sell out!
    Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L)
    Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)

These items are on the main shelf near the Resource Extractor RE-101, Resource Extracotor RE-102, and Resource Extractor RE-103

Also added full set of Pioneer (F, L) Downstairs (This set does include feet)

Pall Stool is up front by the fireplace also...

As mentioned on the sign in shop, some prices may be a bit negotiable. Shoot me a private message here in the forum with your offer if you see something in the shop you are interested in and want to haggle a bit. I don't typically do p2p trades since my time online is limited, but in some situations I may lower price of items in shop on request, etc.

oh, also added a Willard Heatray A (L)

(all the L items listed above are full TT value)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 09-12-2019 at 08:08.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

:)

Just a little bump for the shop. If the UL stuff doesn't sell I may try using some of it to lower off the tt a bit in a while. I'll likely leave the L stuff in the shop unless I find a dire need to use it. As I continue to hunt, mine, etc. some stackables may come up here to the shop if I don't need them on Calypso for crafting.

Eventually, I may sell off my Arkadia apartment and the nearly full set of alpha cards housed inside to some lucky avatar.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ArMatrix LR-15 (L) bump.... get em before I use em myself. Been out hunting with one lately and think I love it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Deposited a little and am working on grinding the universal ammo down to shrapnel. As I do that I'll probably TT a bit to continue crafting, etc.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just a lil bump. P.s. anyone buying ores and enmatter? All this crafting leaves quite a few leftovers...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

I'll probably start depositing to do a few more crafts before long.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

If I do a bunch more crafting I may swap out items in the shop before long.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 09-28-2019 at 08:19.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Pets removed...

Removed most pets except boxer pet from shop. Now working on restocking those item points with other things. All crafted armor is downstairs under the stairs. There's several sets, and a few odds and ends that I either don't have all blueprints for the full set together for, or the resources to craft up rest of set at this point in time.

Most of the Armor parts are F, but there is one M Angel (L) glove down there... (not sure how I ended up with that one, think I may have clicked wrong thing on auction when buying some Angelic Flakes?, lol)

Most crafted weapons are on the stairs, gathered together by type, so for example all shriek weapons are on same step, etc.

Upstairs I'm starting to work on putting blueprints back out.

There's a few odds and ends also.

Also, most attachments except the ones I've driven TT down on are removed from shop. Figure since they are UL I'll go ahead and use em to lower TT value as some folks don't like to buy full tt stuff from shops unless it's L stuff...

I may put looted stackables up here in the shop eventually, but probably won't since I like to craft and it's just easier to have all that stuff down on Calypso. If there was a better economy on Monria I may start the daily crafting there, but for now I don't see any need to do that just quite yet.

Still a couple of thousand more foul to plow through on the 5k foul mission, so may drop back down to Calypso for a while. I will likely throw my used up L stuff from starter missions, etc. over in storage on CP... If someone collects that type of stuff let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. I know some guy used to have a museum for that stuff. I used to put it in some apartments when I had more apartments and nothing else to use up space in them... now they are just a pain dragging around. Probably should TT it all but cannot find the heart to do that just quite yet.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Shop is fully restocked again. The Rutic Slo (L) has been moved back to the main shelf by the stairs.

Attachments and most pets other than Boxer have been removed from the shop temporarily.

(I may just go back to leveling up the pets since there doesn't seem to be a huge demand for them yet... )

I'm going hunting and mining a bit to lower UL items down in tt value so you won't have big tt prices when shopping unless it's an L item you are buying.

Several Blueprints have been added around the carpet by the stairs. Combat Masks have been placed near the pirate flags for the same country when possible so they are a bit easier to find.

There is at least one fairly rare blueprint on the shelf by the whips. Better grab that recycle bp before I start doing daily crafting on Monria with explosives and use it myself.

Those ArMatrix guns are fun. Grab em before I decide to start using them myself in a few months when I'm stuck between deposits.

Crafted Armor is downstairs under the stairwell for now.

Happy shopping!
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-03-2019 at 06:01.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Shop is full again!

Shop has been restocked!

Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wide variety of Female Armor: (probably biggest F armor shop in game?)
    Bodyguard, Guardian, Explorer, Warrior, Renegade, Valiant, Pioneer, Vindicator, Rascal, Berserker, Dragon, Samurai, Zombie, Settler, Cheap A$$ (F, C) - one of the few (only?) colorable armor sets in game.

(Don't worry guys, we have at least one M armor part in stock as well)
    -------------------------------------
    Pets:
    ONE OF THE RAREST PETS IN GAME - Level 13 Boxer

(this little guy was originally an event reward for an event on Rocktropia, so you cannot find another to tame in game (at least not yet))

Passive Effect: Decreased Critical Damage
    Strength: 3.0%
    Level Required: 21

Passive Effect: Increased Run Speed
    Strength: 14%
    Level Required: 24

--------------------------------------
    Weapons:
    Rutic Line of Blades:
    Rutic Slo (L)

Loughlin Line of Energy Gloves:
    Loughlin Smacker One (L)

Mann Line of Pistols:
    Mann MPH, Mann MPH DLx, Mann MPH DLxE, Mann MPH DLxEFi, Mann MPH DLxEGrd

Shriek Line of Pistols:
    Shriek Basic, Shriek Covert Ops, Shriek Street, Shriek Combat, Shriek Back Alley, Shiek Offensive

Jashonich Line of Pistols:
    Jaschonich MP, Jashonich AP

Jester Line of Rifles:
    Jester D-1, Jester D-2, Jester D-3

Mar Line of Rifles:
    Mar-Peeker Davidov, Mar-Spark Davidov

L/Murdand Line of Rifles:
    L/Murdand Groover

Killian Line of Swords:
    Killian Sword, Killian Sword G2, Killian Longsword, Killian Longsword G2, Killian Broadsword

Willard Line of Pistols:
    Willard Heatray A (L)

Mir Line of Energy Gloves:
    Mir-1 EnergyGlove, Mir-2 EnergyGlove

Mux Line of Energy Gloves:
    Mux-1 EnergyGlove, Mux 2 EnergyGlove

Cleric Line of Knives:
    ClericDagger 1A, ClericDagger 1B, ClericDagger 1C, ClericDagger 2A, ClericDagger 2B, ClericDagger 2C, ClericDagger 3A, ClericDagger 3B

Maddox Line of Pistols:
    Maddox 3

For a Limited Time:
    ARMatrix LR-15 (L)
    Dominax Original Moccasin (L)
    A Large Trout (L)
    -----------------------
    Clothes:
    Female Clothes:
    Mannell Shoes, Basic Pattern Shirt, Urban Pattern Pants and Shirt, Rage Pants, Luna Pattern Pants, Techno Pants, Street Pattern Pants

Healing Tools: EMT EK kit 1000, EMT EK Kit 2000, EMT EK Kit 2500, (and for a limited time Fanoos Medical V1 (L))

------------------------
    Tools:
    Finder Amplifiers:
    Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L), Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)

Scanning Tools:
    LifeScanner 1, LifeScanner 3, LifeScanner 4

Various Furniture and Decorations
    Carpets, Lamps, Pirate Flags, Posters, Combat Masks, Christmas, Halloween and Valentines Day items including Christmas Trees, Fireworks, and other items from time to time. (I used to be one of the biggest holiday item collectors in game, so have a wide variety of holiday items that go in the shop from time to time...)

Various Blueprints
    For a Limited Time:
    Explosive Projectiles Recycle 2 Blueprint (L)

(constantly restocking shop as things sell, etc.)
    ========================
    If I am selling crafted L items, they more than likely are full TT since I won't craft unless I have enough residue to make it full TT usually...
    ========================
    Armor is downstairs. Blueprints are up on the main floor on the carpet. Weapon Amps are back by the stairs on the main floor. L weapons are mostly on the shelves on main floor. UL weapons are mostly on the stairs, with each grouping on their own stair step.
    ========================
    ------------------------------
    Be aware that Unlimited Blueprint Rentals are available WITH Collateral...
    --------------------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3